Chapter 3: So... Can I Call You Dad?

Ronnie and Jacky were making my bunk, one of the extra bunks they had that was now mine. They were getting me a blanket and a pillow, when a thought came across my mind. If Ronnie "Adopted" me, did that mean i was his kid? I decided to ask Ronnie. 

"So... Im like your, child?" I asked Ronnie as he gave me a pillow from his room.

"Yeah, pretty much." Ronnie said, placing it in my bunk. I thought for another second as he stood up in front of me.

"So... can i call you dad?" I asked quietly, slightly embarresed by the question. Ronnie put the pillow down and looked at me. Jacky looked at me too, i looked away blushing.

"Fuck yes!" Ronnie said, hugging me again. I smiled.

"I have an awesome Dad! And awesome uncles!" I said as Jacky watched, laughing. 

"Yes you do." Ron said, smiling.

"Wait a sec, hang on. Jynx, how old are you?" Ronnie asked me.

"Im fifteen." I replied. 

"Oh boy... Okay this will be intresting." Jacky said. I looked at him funny, but he didnt glance at me.

"What do you mean... this will be intresting?" I asked.

"JACKY! THAT IS MY CHILD! DONT YOU DARE EVEN THINK LIKE-" Ronnie flipped out immedietly.

"What the fuck are you thinking of you sick bastard? I mean, it's going to be intresting at our shows, we let her loose in the crowd at a show and she'll come back with at least 6 testosterone driven boys!"  Jacky said, laughing. Ronie seemed to loosen up a bit, knowing that it was true.

"OHMYGOD RONNIE!" Ryan said in his best gay accent. 

"What Ryan?"  Ronnie asked.

"You should let Jen take her out to get new clothes and makeup and hairdye and stuff!" He suggested. Ronnie stared at Ryan for a sec, then turned to me.

"You know who Jen is?" Ronnie asked me. I nodded eagerly, it would be fun to go get a makeover. Ronnie stared at me, then turned to Ryan.

"See? And Jen is good with teens!" Ryan said. Ronnie loooked skeptical, and shoook his head. He looked at me and i did my best to plead with my eyes. 

"Ugh. Fine damnit. But no spoiling my daughter." Ronnie said, getting up and pointing a finger at Ryan. 

"Kinda hard not too..." Derek said, laughing. Ronnie glared at him and Derek burst out laughing. I did too. 

"Got to sleep!" Ronnie said, getting up and going into his room. Me and the guys all looked at each other and started snickering. 

"I SAID. GO TO SLEEP!" Ronnie boomed. We all got really quiet, so that just the sound of tire against gravel could be heard. Then we all climbed into our bunks and fell asleep.