Chapter 9: Decisions, decisions.

The tour was nearly done, which meant i was now going to have to make a decision. "Home" to Glendale with Ronnie, or with Switchblade. I was soooo stressed out about it. My stomach was in more pain than ever, and i could hardly keep anything down. Ronie was so concerned, like a real dad should be. I saw Switchblade at the next venue, and i didn't want him to see me. I noticed him from a few feet away, and i immedietly turned around and made a beeline for backstage. I showed them my pass, and got backstage to where Ronnie was. I ran over to him, almost in tears. 

"Hey! Jynx, whats going on?" Ronnie asked, hugging me softly. Jacky was next to him, playing the role of concerned uncle by touching my shoulder comfortingly. 

"I want to stay with you! But... what about Switch?" I asked worriedly. Ronnie and Jacky exchanged glances, then looked back down at me. 

"Well... we talked about this, and we were going to let Switchblade, move in with us. If he wanted to." Ronnie said. Jacky smiled at me, and i blinked before nodding excitedly. 

"Oh my god dad are you serious??" I demanded. Ronnie nodded nonchalantly.

"Oh my god dad, just, ohmygod. I gotta go tell Switchblade!!" I said excitedly, pushing away from Ronnie quickly. 

"Just remind hium of one little detail." Ronnie interjected, holding my wrist tightly so i wouldn't run off.

"What's that?" I asked, grinning.

"That his bedroom will be right next to mine, and-" Then Ronnie held up an Asking Alexandria condom, and Jacky choked on the moster he was drinking.

"DAD!!!" I yelled, laughing. "Stop it!" Jacky was choking and laughing, Ronnie was gigling as he slipped the condom back into his pocket. 

"What do you need that for? Actually, don't answer that." I replied, turning around and begining to walk back to the crowd. 

"Have fun, and don't forget to remind that boy." Ronnie said as i ran off. I was squealing excitedly as i ran out into the crowd, desprately scanning the crowd for Switchblade. I saw him, and i shoved my way over to him, grabbing his sides playfuly. He jumped up, smashing into Axel and Jase. They all turned around and saw me, smiling widely.

"Jynx!! You made it." Switchblade said. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Of course i did. My dad had to be here to perform and i wasn't gonna just hang out on the bus the whole day!" I said with a laugh.  Switchblade hugged me and kissed me softly. 

"I missed you." He laughed. I was dying to tell him what Ronnie said.

"I missed you too." I said. "And, i have great news for you." I grinned. Axel and Jase looked just as excited as Switchblade. 

"What is it?" Switchblade asked, his eyes glimmering excitedly. 

"Welllll... my dad said, that you could move in. Instead of me moving out. It's only if you want to though. You don't have to." I said. His icy blue eyes went blank, then lit up again. 

"You're serious?" He said, his mouth turned up in an excited grin.

"Yesss!!" I squealed.

"Oh god, yes!! I'll move in with you guys!!" He said, wrapping me in his arms and picking me up happily. I squealed, enjoying the moment. His arms around me, holding me tightly, and my head on his chest. I heard the familiar squeal of an amp, and then Ronnie's voice. He was just talking but i managed to drown out his voice by looking at Switchblade. His face was entirely lit up, out of pure excitement. I tuned back into reality as Ronnie and the band began The Drug In Me Is You, and Switchblade picked me up again.

"Lets go surfing!!" He yelled, his voice becomming a loud, booming growl as he threw me up and on top of the crowd. I crossed my arms over my chest, a bit scared in case i fell. But, the crowd was awesome, they kept me up until the front barricade when the security gaurds pulled me over and let me down again. Ronnie was looking at me as his voice boomed through the speakers. I gave him a thumbs up and a wide grin, things were going to be just fine.