Im pregnant

3 weeks later
Hermione p.o.v.
I talked to Malfoy about it and he didn't use any spell and neither did I.
I felt sick and rushed to a bathroom and threw up that continued for about 30 minutes when Ginny found me there and took me to a stall and muttered the pregnancy test spell if it turned blue then I was
Having a boy pink Was if I was having a girl black is for negative.We waited for three minutes when it turned blue.I started to cry and Ginny hugged me. We walked back into the Comon room and Ron and Harry were there. "It's past curfew were where you". Harry said sounding like Mrs.Weasly. "Harry I need to talk to you."  He nodded before turning to Ron. "Ron go to bed" Ron's face fell as he asked why like a child. "Because Mione said so". He stomped upstairs. "Harry, this question is important but before I ask I need to know if you will get mad at me?" He thought about it for a second before saying no. "Okay... I sighed. Impregnantwithachildanditsdracomalfoy". "What? Mione I can't understand you speak up." I took a another deep breath before speaking again. "I'm. Pregnant. With. Malfoy's. Child." He look at me with a shocked expression. "Are you mad?" He looked at me with a look of utmost seriousness. "When did this happen? At the Ravenclaw party I was upset about Ron breaking up with me so I drank and had a little too much." He looked at me again a smile filling his face. "Congratulations I better be the godfather."He said even more joy filling his features. "Your like a sister to me so that means I'm going to be a uncle right"? "Yes yes you are". He started jumping up and down then stopped. "But wait Malfoy is the dad? Yes." He nodded a okay then asked, "What's the gender of the baby. Why? I want to know if I'll have a nephew of niece". I pulled out the test and showed him the strip of blue on it. " I'LL HAVE A NEPHEW?!"  I responded with a yes as he went upstairs. "Harry don't tell anyone because I'm telling Malfoy next time I see him". He yelled back a No problem as Ginny spoke. "Wow, he took that better than I thought." I giggled out a yes. Now the next challenge is up telling Draco Malfoy that one of his enemies is pregnant with his child.