Lucius Malfoy

Draco p.o.v.
That night I was sitting in the Slytherin common room reading a book when the fire place lit up and a person I never wanted to see again stepped out.
"Hello Father",I said scared why he was here. "I thought you were in Azkaban for another three months". "I was freed today for good behaviour". I gulped, "So how is redoing your seventh year going"? He said with the least bit of interest. "It's been good I've been forgiven and made friends with the other people in different houses". "WHAT?! I thought I told you never to go near those scum suckers, filthy half breeds, or mud bloods". I stood up and said you don't control me anymore. I flung a Transporter device from Weasley Wizarding wheses. And he disappeared. I decided when the time comes for my child to be born I wont tell my parents about it. I know they won't be happy to find out that their son has a half blooded child and the mother is a enemy of he who got his head blown off. I can imagine it now.
Vision
"Mom dad I have something to tell you", I sit down in a chair with Hermione looking like she's 9 months pregnant. "What is it Draco. And why is this mudblood here". My mother will ask sneering down at Hermione. "Well mother as you can tell Hermione is pregnant and... and it's my child." My mother will faint and my father will yell.
I sigh and think about what will happen.