Wizard Pregnency

Three months later
Hermione p.o.v.
It's been three months since I got pregnant and Me and Draco have now went from friend to new couple it happened over the weekend.
Flashback
"Hermione hey glad you could make it."
He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the pixie forest right outside of Hogsme . "It took me a while to set this up so I'm going to cover your eyes okay". I felt two warm hands cover my eyes and was led towards something . We stopped and the hands moved. I gasped as I saw a picnic set up near the lake that shimmered with sparkles. "Do you like it?" I was speechless so all I can do is nod yes. He asked after we sat down, "hows our little buddy doing"? "He is doing fantastic. The doctor said he will be a healthy baby." He smiled and said that's great. He looked at his hands then said "Hermione I need to ask you something."He got down on one knee and pulled out a box. I gasp. "Will you make me the almost happiest man on earth and become my girlfriend"? I said yes.
I was wearing the necklace that he gave me and today is the day I will address the public. I walked in my baby bump showing and then cue the whispers I thought.
"Is that Granger"
"Wow I never expected it from that goody two shoes bitch"
"Damn she deserves it"
"The dad probably left when he found out she was pregnant"
I sat down at the table. Ron was looking at me in disgust. "Wow Hermione I didn't know that someone would love you  enough to have sex with you". Harry looked happy to see that baby and so did Ginny. "Hi, Harry said. I'm your Uncle Harry and this is your aunt Ginny". "Wow, Ginny said you don't need to introduce yourself". I giggled then Ginny said, "have you felt kicking yet"? "Yes actually". She smiled and yelled GREAT. "What do you mean by great, Shouldn't the baby have a few more months of growth. No. WHAT!? You don't know about Wizard Pregnancy, she said in a shocked tone. I never read about it. She gasped the great Hermione Granger Hasn't read a book... my god. Hey, just explain wizard pregnancy. Okay so Wizard pregnancies are different than muggles. The Witch who is carrying the child has the baby depending on blood status, Pureblood and Pureblood only take one month. Halfborn and Pureblood only take two months. Halfbreed and muggle born two and a half months. And a Pureblood and Muggleborn give birth in three months. For squibs it's the regular muggle version of nine months. Wow so I have a fully developed child in me. Yep. And it's been three months so I could have my son any day and or minute. Yep. I need TI lay down. And with that I left.