Telling Malfoy

Hermione p.o.v.
I walked in the great hall and looked for Malfoy I saw him at the Slytherin table trying to pry Pansy off of his arm. I walked over to him. "What are you doing here mudblood." Pansy sneered out. I herd Draco growl, "We don't use that word anymore Pansy you know that". She looked down as I spoke up "Draco I need to talk to you." He looked over to Pansy trying grab his arm. "Okay". He got up and grabbed my arm. We walked into the hall. "So what did you want to tell me?" I bit my lip before speaking. "Well you remember that night when I got drunk?" He nodded yes.
Draco p.o.v.
Well she said nervously. What did she want to tell me. "I'm pregnant and it is your child. WHAT!?" She just looked down and nodded. "So that child is the next Malfoy heir"? "Yes, are you going to abandon us"? A look of disbelief crossed my face, She thoughts i would abandon her. "No, i won't let you do this alone this is my responsibility too". "So you'll stay with me and our son"?  I said yes then realised what she said. "Wait you having a boy?" She said yes.
Time skip
That night Hermione invited me to the Griffindor common room so we could pick a names for our son.
"So is there any traditions that you would want    to follow for your family". Thinking about it for a second I told her about the tradition my mother's family has about naming the children with constellations. She nodded and thought of some names. "I got it ! We can name him Scorpius John Malfoy!" I looked up at her. "It's perfect Mione". She smiled at me as I got up and hugged her the common room door opened to reveal Harry and Ginny. I pulled away from her as they walked over. "What were you two doing in here"? Weaselbees sister asked. "Well Gin we picked out a name for our son". After Hermione said this Potter let out the loudest shriek I've every herd. "What is it Mione I have to know please tell me". Okay it's Scorpius John Malfoy. Potter let out a smile and ran to Hermione. I decided to take a leave and let them celebrate. As I was walking back to the Slytherin common room I had one thought in my head about what will happen once my father finds out about my child.