Episode 1B

"Hello everyone" You introduced yourself by name, "I just moved here. Luckily, I already know Akira Fudo from my childhood, but I hope to make friends with everyone!" You smiled sweetly as you stood in front of the room and introduced yourself to your new class. Ryo had made sure to put you in Akira's class, that way you would know someone, as well as be able to watch over him.

You were so excited to be in regular school. Ryo has mostly kept you away from it, but you were no professor like him. He called it "homeschooled" and just generally taught you about life. You weren't dumb, however. You had learned a lot of math and science in your time away from formal schooling. So much so that as the teacher began the lesson, you realized this was going to be a very easy class. Which in turn, gave you more time to watch and daydream about Akira.

It was painfully obvious that you were into him, to the surprise of the class. They didn't know that you two were actually dating and you weren't sure that he would tell anyone. But that didn't mean you wouldn't.

"Hey, you're the new student, right?" Some guy from your class asked you as the bell rang.

"Well I'm new and I'm a student so I guess so." You responded slightly annoyed that Akira was leaving without you.

"Cool! Cool! So do you, uh, have a boyfriend?" He asked as he leaned on your desk.

"Yeah, Akira and I are dating!"

Suddenly the entire class froze and went quiet.

"A-Akira? That Akira?" He pointed to your boyfriend.

"Yes!" You smiled and looked Akira, who was a little bit stunned, in the eyes.

"C-Come on, w-we're going to be late for our n-next class." Akira stuttered as he grabbed your hand to drag you out of the situation.

Clearly, Akira was embarrassed. It was evident by his red cheeks

"Why did you say that?" Akira asked you quietly as he pulled you gently to your next class.

"Well it's true, isn't it?" You countered. "If you want to do it with me and you tell me I'm your girlfriend, then I should be able to say it outloud."

"Yeah, but what if Miki heard about it?"

"So what? If she wanted to date you, then she would have already. And if she wants to all of a sudden then you have full position to leave me. I'm not dumb. I know I come second."

Akira looked at you and his lip quivered.

"I didn't mean to make you feel that way. You're very important to me."

You pulled back at Akira, causing him to stop in the hallway, just before you both entered the room. Reaching up, you wiped the tears out his eyes, practically a fixed action pattern for you now.

"I know that. You don't really rank people. But I know how much you love Miki. I only hope you can learn to love me that much."

"I'll try." Akira smiled at you as his sniffed up his last tears, looked around to see if any teachers were watching and kissed your forehead quickly. "Alright let's go in!"