new neighbors part 2

((The pic is by pastelcupsandmugs on tumblr! Plz check em out and maybe give them a follow!

They r awesome and Their designs of the cuphead characters r so adorable and well detailed and they deserve lots of love and ALL DA FOLLOWS!

that is all :3))

Haze= Wicked-Children

The 2 brothers walked inside and sneaked out the front door to head to the neighbors yard, they see people taking boxes and furniture out of the moving van and into the house.
Cuphead noticec the boy with a dice for a head sitting on the porch with his parent not around, probably inside telling the people where to set the boxes.

The boys green eyes scaned a bunch of plain old playing cards in his gloved hands, he every now and then shuffles them then goes back to scanning each and every one like he was trying to see if a diffrent one will pop out of nowhere.
The cupbros walked up to the porch to greet their new neighbor, the boy was oblivious to whats happening around him and didnt notice the brothers at 1st.

mugchild spoke a small and shy hello which somehow grabs his attention since mugchild was so quiet "hi" the boy replied puttibg his playing cards away "my names cuphead and this is my little brother mugs! We are your neighbors!" Cuphead said happily as mugchild covers his mouth and nose with his oversized blue sweater half way into sweater town.

The boy smiles "my name is prince dice! Its nice to meet you!" The boy now known as prince dice said, the big gap in his front teeth made his 's's and 'c's kinda sound like a whistle.
"Prince? Are you royalty????" Mugchild spoke his eyes sparkling, prince dice shook his head "no, its just a part of my name" prince dice said playing with the loose ribbons of his bowtie in embarrassment.

Mugchild lets out a oh and cuphead spoke up "you looked kinda sad when we walked over" prince dice looked at the brothers in slight confusion "did i?" He asked earning a nod from mugs "um....my mom says that im a little home sick but i don't know what that means.." Prince dice said, sadly the cupbros dont know what that means either.

"Why didnt you ask your mom what it means?" Cuphead spoke "i didnt want to bother her with so many questions so i never asked..." Prince dice said looking down, the boys heard a worry you calling them. You mustve figured out they werent in the back yard and they need to get back before you worry even more, they both quickly said their goodbyes to Prince dice and ran back to their house to earn a upset you telling them not to run off like that again.

🎲Extra🎲

After the now empty moving van leaves prince dice walks inside to see boxes standing on top of eachother in every room of the house, it wasnt so bad though he can still walk around and it wasnt so tight.

He saw his mother haze in the kitchen setting out dishes,silverware, and other things out of a box to put away "m-mom?" Prince dice spoke "yes dice?" "I think i made some friends" haze stops and looks at her son with a smile "thats great news dice, im glad you are starting to get comfortable already" she said patting his head "mom?" "Yes?" "What does homesick mean?" Prince dice said playing with the loose ribbons of his bowtie with out him acknowledging it.

"Well it means that you miss our old home" haze explains as dice said a small oh.
"Now can you be my happy little helper and help me put these dishes away?" Haze asked her son as he gives a happy nod "ok mom!" Prince dice said with a smile as he helps his mom put all the kitchen stuff away.

((Sorry i havent been updating lately i have no excuse but just pure lazyness.
I worked really hard on this like hell, ive stayed up till 3 am writing this.))