¡!making friends!¡

((Muggy y r u so darn adorable!?))

((This chapter is my entry for CartoonMaster1 contest))

Today you took your sons to the park, it was really pretty out today and it's not really as hot as it was for the past few days.
After you finished posting up your YouTube videos for the day and cleaned up the house, not to mention fixing the fence outside.
The fence had holes in them from out of nowhere, you didn't think that there was any woodpeckers where you live.... or termites.

Anyways, after all of that was done you got dressed and took the boys out to go to the park, at 1st cup ran off to play while mugs stayed with you. You weren't really surprised since when he 1st met you he was super shy and always hid in sweater town. He was a bit to shy to meet the other kids that played on the playground, eventually though he got up and went to find his brother.

As you watched them mugs started to be a bit more comfortable and mugs and cups played with the other kids, they played tag and such.
You smiled seeing that your boys are making friends and having a good time.
It was starting to get hot out.

You waited for 10 minutes and the boys walked to you tired from the running and playing, you checked the time to see that you all where at the park for 2 and a half hours.
You said it was time to go home, so you and the boys got in the car and you drove off.

....

You stopped to get the boys ice cream before you got home tho