🌹🌼sweet flowers🌷🌻

@hiddengem_98 = Ericka

((For now theres just gonna be some chapters of the side characters like i did with prince dice and the devil a while back. Just to give y'all somethin diffrent))

Poppys, lavenders, roses, tulips, sunflowers, bluebells, lillies, and marigolds.

Many flowers that anyone can name was nicely planted in a garden,besides the flowers there was some stone walkways so no one shall step on the delicate flowers and There was also some diffrent types of trees like oke, cherryblossom, pine you name it.

Not many visit the nice garden, but when people do they often pick the flowers and shread the petals off doing the so famous "she/he loves me, loves me not" game. The owner didnt mind it at 1st, till some rotten kids started rolling in the dirt and stomping on the flowers for fun, Those kids only came around once and never came again once their parents where informed of their behavior.

The owner who was named ericka walked out of her home to fix the damage the children has done, it wasnt so bad of damage but it still needed fixing. She reached the flowers that where crushed and slowly dying, they where daffodils that Ericka just recently planted.

In the middle of working she  heard small cries, like a small child who had gotten lost. Ericka looked around but saw no child or anything else but flowers and trees, she stood leaving her gardening tools and walked to where the cries are comming from.

The cries came from a very old oke tree that is at the center of the garden, but there was no one there.
In closer inspection there was a lone flower by the tree, it was a carnation with yellow and orange pedals. It was shaking, not like shaking from the wind but shivering. Ericka didnt recall planting any carnations in the guarden, she saw the flower turn around.

It had a face, tears running down its blushed cheeks, and fear in its yellow ish eyes. Ericka seen a lot of unnatural things before so she wasnt quite surprised from seeing this flower, he looked terrified and starts to cry more choking out the words "please dont hurt me..." Covering his little face with his leafs

The sight almost broke her heart, she sat down a good distance away to not frighten him more and started to sing to calm the tension

The flower slightly uncovered his face to see the lady sing, he listened till she was done.
When she was he lightly claps his leafs.

And asked if she can sing it again.