~008~

*trigger warning: this chapter contains disturbing imagines and involves suicidal thoughts and activity*

Dear Richie,

I can't go on much longer. I don't want to live anymore and what's holding me back. I ran to the bathroom to get my blade. I grabbed it and looked into the mirror. My eyes were baggy from the crying and from not sleeping. My hair and face looked like a mess but I didn't care. I had no motivation in life anymore. I was holding the blade with my thumb and pointer finger, shaking as i got ready to bring it closer to my skin. I took a deep breath and before I knew it, I felt the stinging sensation on my wrist as the blade and my skin were touching.

I dropped the blade to the floor and squeezed my wrist which caused more blood to drip down my arm. Before i knew it, there was a puddle of blood under me and a bit that stained my shirt. I didn't clean it up, cleaning blood was the least of my problems.

I looked at the ceiling fan as it twirled around, and that's when i decided what I was going to do today. I was going to do everyone a favor and making their life easier. Before i would do it, i wrote a letter to you. I real one, not just this dumb shit i write in my diary.

Dear Richie,

We haven't talked for a month and... i want to. I need to tell you all the things i wanted to tell you but never did. I care a lot about you and you are the only person that makes me truly happy. You were the only shoulder I had to cry on, you were the only person I trusted, you were special to me. Whatever happens to me just know you will always be in my heart and i can never stop thinking of you. Don't forget about me, Tozier....

I put it in an envelop and ran towards your house. I was staring at the beautiful building for the longest time knowing that this will be the last time I see it. I missed coming here in the mornings waiting for you to go to the Quarry. The mornings when we used to hang out all the time and not worry about the world. The mornings when it was just you and I. I placed the envelope in the front of your door and ran off towards my house once again. I knew what was going to come next and I knew it wasn't going to end well...

Love,
Eddie ( the defeated Warrior )