~011~

Dear Richie,

I woke up from the hospital very confused. A nurse came up to me as if she was waiting for my slumper to end. She told me that I could leave tomorrow and I needed to go to therapy and keep myself entertained. She said that I had a visitor waiting for me and that's when the door opened revealing you. I smiled and you smiled back, looking the happiest in a while.

"Hey Rich", I said. "Hey Eddie Spaghetti", he said laughing at the nickname. I rolled my eyes and opened my arms out to hug you. I asked you why you came to see me so early and you told me that you couldn't stop thinking about me and you couldn't start the day without seeing me. My face turned a light shade of red as I gave you a wide smile.
I couldn't believe that I was on your mind, I mean I know that you probably didn't mean it like that but I took it that way anyway. I took whatever I can take if it means it'll get me closer to becoming yours.

I asked you if you wanted to go to the ice cream shop downtown tomorrow and you answered me with a smile. "2:30", you said in a cheerful voice. We looked at each other for a while, not saying anything. I was going to make a stupid joke to end the silence but then you opened your mouth to say something.

"Eddie...", you said in a soft voice.

"Yeah?", I said in a confused tone.

"I-I thi-hink- I-I", you stuttered.

It was quiet until you said never mind and walked out the door with an embarrassed look on your face. I was so confused yet curious to find out what you wanted to tell me but it seemed like you weren't going to say it anytime soon. I layed back down, smiling from cheek to cheek, excited to see you again tomorrow. I was so excited that I couldn't even eat breakfast or lunch. I just wished you felt the same about me.

Love,
Eddie ( the excited Pringle)

-
-
-
-
-
I feel like making the next chapters about Richie and his POV but I don't know. I feel like making Richie write in his diary about Eddie and make it change from Eddie to Richie. Or should I just keep it the way it is. I want to know what you think :)