chapter one

How sakura looks in story except in anbu her hair is purple

Sakura is 13
Sasuke is 13
Naruto is 12

Their parents do not know they are anbu well not yet

Faguka is a little strict on sasuke because he does not think sasuke can protect himself.

Kushina and minato baby naruto because they don't want him to let the villagers get to him. They feel he is not strong enough to defend himself against all of them.

Sakura parents don't want her getting hurt.

Lani is naruto's older sister she is 17

She will date iruka

Dove she will date kakashi even though he is a huge pervert

On wit da stowy

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Naruto pov.

One more day guys the over hyped sakura said as she 'fangirled' over sasuke. She hates that.

I know right the second we pass that test the second this puny act can stop sasuke said as he sat quietly. He hates that i guess ADHD makes him grumpy to.

Hold on guys we will make it have faith i said through mind telekinesis

"Naruto who are our founding fathers and why is the uchiha clan valuable" iruka sensei asked.

"That's not important knowing who the founding fathers are means nothing oh let me get out my big book of konoha's history and give my enemy a quiz on madara and hashirama see if they can tell me their relation" i said sarcastically.

"Naruto don't make me call your father" he screamed. I rolled my eyes.

"Want me to dial the number dang teachers hate being told off" i said the sasuke nudged me.

"The uchiha's are important for what reason class" iruka asked through gritted teeth.

"Having a foundation that protects all citizen family's" they said together which creeped me out.

"Naruto why do you think its not important to know your villages history" mr.mizuki asked (he is good)

"Because if you have knowledge of things on your village and you get caught by the enemy. They will search and find out every thing on the village to attack it." I answered before realising i broke my mask. I quickly think of an excuse.

"I told mom i would help her make dads lunch gotta run" i said running out the door ignoring the 'naruto you idiot' by sakura.

I ran out the school building and across town to the nami-uzu compound.

When i get there i ran into mom and dads room and see mom cleaning.

"Naruto uzumaki why are you not at the academy" mom asked looking upset.

"Im showy mommy i just wanted to spend lunch with you and daddy but if you don't want me here i will go back." Activate acting skills. Lip down and puckered eyes watery. Head down. Slow and short dragged foot steps.

"Aww well you should have just said that lets go" mom said grabbing my hand. She teleported us to dads office to see him in a meeting with the soon to be genin instructors.

"Hey guys" dad said patting his lap i ran over and sat down.

"Hi daddy guess what" i said smiling big.

"What" he asked i did a come here motion wants he was close enough i told him.

"I did what you said i out smarted my bully" i said trying not to laugh.

"Oh really who was your bully" he whispered back. Iruka sensei.
"I made him so mad he forgot to do his big head jutsu" i finished giggling

"How is iruka your bully" he asked.

"Because he tries to teach me" i said before dad burst out laughing.

"A-hem" some one said i turned to see the instructors.

"Oh yeah kaka" i said jumping off dad to my big brother figure. He bent down and hugged me.

"You gonna actually try to pass the test this year" he asked.

"Are you gonna actually try to go for dove" i asked pulling off my innocent look as he blushed.

"You better graduate stop purposely putting to much chakra into a simple clone" he said.

"Depends on how im feeling" i said stretching.

"You better be happy" kaka said.

"Who's your team this year i feel bad for the suckers" i said laughing at the poor unfortunate team.

"You, haruna, emo uchiha" he said smirking i walked up to him.

"If your are even a second late i will golden rain on them icha icha books" i threatened i heard a cough i turned to see mom looking at us with a raised eye brow.

"Mommy you know how much i hate people being late" i said.

"Yeah mad dog don't wait for no one" dad said chuckling.

"Any way this is kurenai this is asuma" kakashi said. I waved as they nodded.

"Its getting sleepy in here" i said before all i see is black