chapter 3

The music is just something to listen too while reading
I realized i did not put old man third on the list of importance and i will forget him literally all the time so this chapter is gonna be the chunin exams my way.
Are you not exited it might be a carry over😏😏😏😏😏(^_-)

Gotta love emoji's.
Im up its 1:50 and im doing this

If my brother hears any thing im done for im supposed to be sleep!!!!!!Any way the stuff with orichimaru will never happen because what's team 7 if two members leave y'all seen how sakura got in shippuden imagine if they were like brother-sister c...

Any way the stuff with orichimaru will never happen because what's team 7 if two members leave y'all seen how sakura got in shippuden imagine if they were like brother-sister close she would lose it. Also i know it seems rushed but the actual start is the chunin exams. Enough ranting on wit da story.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Naruto POV.

As we were walking i look and see ino in the flower shop. 'Turned out liking you more than i planned' i sighed as she walked to the back of the shop. I kept walking until we got to the building.

Since there is no elevator we have to go up a lot of stairs.

Once we get through the first set of stairs we see kids surrounded by 201..

'Genjutsu eh must be getting some of the  kids out. Its working to' i thought amused.

"Man this is not worth it i will just come next year" a girl said in frustration as kids nodded about 12 kids left. 'Sad boi couldn't even realize it is the second floor not third' sakura snickered in our heads

'Really is pathetic if you ask me' sasuke said.

"Not every one is able to notice genjutsu but any ways the other rookies are here lets grab them and team ten and book it'  i said. We ran and each grabbed a team. Of Course they gave me ino's team.

" come on our sensei wanna talk with us" i screamed grabbing their hands and taking off along with sasuke and sakura. When we got to the actual exam room we see most of the competitors.

I look to see all the teams panting andvsweat dropped.

"Um we did not run that fast" i said.

"Beats me i could not even see your feet with the byakugan" neji screams at me. Suddenly a boy walks over.

"Keep it down idiots people are actually trying to get ready" he hissed. I turned to him.

"Wanna call me or my friends an idiot again" i asked with a glare. He gulped and walked away.

"Did not think so" i said so he could hear.

"So you all have to pass" sakura said.

"Why" asked hinata shyly.

"Because if we do we will not be rookie twelve but konoha 12 making us elite"  sasuke said.

"Um did you forget we graduated last year" tenten asked.

"No your still the rookies because you are our age well except naruto he is a loner" sakura said.

"Hey im older than ino" i objected.

"True too true ino and naruto are loners" sasuke said as every one giggled i flipped the two off.

"Im down by the power of youth" lee screamed making every one in the room glare at us. We all looked innocent.

A few minutes later ibiki came in.

"Hi losers the names ibiki follow me for the written exams" he said tired. We all walked down the hall way to our old classroom.

"Ah memories" kiba said he could not bring akamaru because of rules. The others nodded. I keep forgetting this was team 9 room as well. We all walked in and took a seat.

I sat in the front right in front of ibiki's desk.when he saw me he glared.

"Go away" he shouted pointing at the door.
I got up and started walking to the door a second before i walked out i turned around and smiled.

"Sorry not gonna happen" i said smirking. He did a long sigh as i walk to my seat.

"Ok so this is the written exams you MAY not cheat begin" he said i did all the questions covered my paper and walked over to him.

"Get away midget you lowered mt self esteem to low" he said i sat down 9n his desk.

"Butttttt ibiki" i whined.

On two second exam you know who passes.
A few minutes later some one jumped through the window.

"Come on maggots follow me to your survival exam." We all got up and moved out. We signed papers all the rookie nine got their scrolls we need two heaven and two hell.

we fought against some weak sound ninja's, sand ninja (not gaara, temari and konkuro) the mist ninja's just gave us their two scrolls saying they were too old for this. The rookie 12 all headed to the tower. Five long exhausting days of work.

Sakura POV.

After that we all went home to rest for a break we have two months.
We trained our asses off. We have mastered our chakra natures.

We went on a couple anbu missions of course we were in disguise me with my purple short hair. Naruto with his orang hair and green eyes. Sasuke with his blue eyes and silver hair.

After that we all went home and did our own things.

We all went into the stadium for the third round.it was now only 24 people left.

Hey guys i fell asleep so yeah its now 7:28 lol