chapter 6

(Minato thought, actions)

Minato POV

Letter to konoha.

Dad gather every one.
(Once i did that i read out loud)
Dear family and friends training is going well
I have learned a lot but it was just in case i was to ever get into a fight with any chakra left. I studied up on my family histiry to see that i have senju, uzumaki, uchiha, hyuuga, namikaze and another one that not many know about the shinpai clan famous for having the power of the stars. I was studing more on the clan to find out how to use their powers i stumbled across an ancient scroll that was kept for me by some one names mito shinpai uzumaki she had a vision and claims im the one who will bring peace to the heavens and earth.
Also their is something i need to tell you. Train harder than you ever have before there is a new threat rising call the akatsuki the are gonna go after jinjuriki.
They will come in like four years looking for me. Although they will not find me they will try to destroy the village.
Their leader used to be apart of the leaf i don't know who he is but if he ever shows up he is coming for kaka. Why the hell do you always make enemies out of people like seriously did you underestimate him and start reading your porn book. Oh no did you not show him how you look under your mask. Ok I'ma stop picking on you. Next there is a member called pain  he has the rinnegan he has six parts one summons. One absorbs chakra. I don't know the rest.
Itachi orichimaru is coming for your body pedophile. Sasuke defeated him before on a mission but his goon resurrected him. I have no intel on the others so fight your hardest. Mom pain is nagato he is hiding.
Dad find tsunade your gonna need her help. God so help me if any of you died im gonna bring you back to life and kill you my self.
That's all

Naruto namikaze uzumaki ✌✌✌

"Akasuki" i questioned confused.

"Leader is gonna kill me" kakashi cried.

"Nagato" kushina said with a distant look.

"Who's nagato" lani asked

"My older brother" kushina said on the verge of tears lani hugged her.

"We thought he died how the hell is he alive and in a criminal organization" kushina  screamed in anger.

"Some pedophile wants my body i swear fo god he better not come near me" itachi said in plain disgust. We all giggled at him as he lightened the mood.

"Ah ino you have an independent one" i said she looked embarrassed as all the people wiggled their eye brows and made smooch faces.

"Are you gonna read it out loud" asked a smirking asuma.

"Uh let me see" she quickly scanned over it.

"Nope" she answered.

"Can i at least read it" hinata asked shyly.

"Sorry hina but he said not to" ino said

"That's fine you guys go train" i said they nodded and all left.

Ino POV

When i jump out the window i head home to change remember what the letter said.

Dear ino

I really am sorry i had to leave you with my last words only being i love you so to make it up how about you meet me in the abandoned uzumaki woods for a surprise in an hour i will know when you open this it lets me know. Also put a little of your blood above the uzumaki in my name at the bottom when you are by your self.

                     Sincerly your admirer naruto namikaze uzumaki.

When i finished getting ready i put my blood on the uzumaki part and a big box  appeared. I opened it to see frozen roses that will never unthawed Some chocolate. A diamond necklace. A purple purse with lots of gems on it purple hand bag three sets of purple diamond earrings