chapter 7

Naruto POV.

I was walking to the village with a smile on my face.

Teleport man i have a bad feeling  kurama told me.

Uh oh his feelings are usually right. I teleported to the middle of the village. But notice its is not my village. Nothing is in my line of eye sight for the next thirty miles. I turn when i hear a scream that sounded familiar. I around fast to see a girl with long blonde hair with a pole close to her heart nailing her to the ground.

"Where is the nine tails jinjuriki" a man with orange hair asked the girl.

"I don't know you bastard" she said i t
Recognized that voice all to well. 'Ino' i ran over and pulled the poll out of her before a slug came and started healing her. I turned to who i now recognized as pain.

"You got a death wish bitch" i spat at the man.

"Ah the nine tailed jinjuriki" he spoke pausing. "Has paid a visit" he finished as the rest of the akatsuki appeared.

I picked up ino and the slug and teleported them.to chakra signatures. When i looked i see my family and a couple others. They looked at the passed out ino then to me and their eyes widened.

"Hold your thoughts heal her team 7 and team 7 repeat wanna test your skills i asked. They nodded.

" wait" a hinata look a like said.

"Yes" i asked confused.

"Im going to they hurt my sensei they will pay" she said with fierce eyes. I nodded and teleported us to face the akatsuki.

"8 against 7 im taking the masked man and pain" i said glaring at the two.

"Orichimaru" sasuke said.

"Konan" moegi said

"Kisame" konohamaru stated

"Sasori" udon said

"Kakazu" sakura said

"Hidan" hinabi said we all got into fighting positions.

"Hey you forgot about me ya know what i will team up with kisame" screamed the art freak. He ran over to the one konohamaru is facing. I could feel the eyes of all the shinobi. I pulled my cloak off.

Tobi jumped in the air so i followed him but not before punching pain. Me and tobi went back and fourth with punches me not using full power. He tried to teleport behind me but i grabbed his right side so he could not move. I tossed him down and he landed full force causing a crater i ran at pain.

"Gravitational pull" he screamed. Nothing happened to me as i kept running.

"Shooting stars" i said pointing my fingers as flaming stars shot at him til he was on fire.

"I AM GOD" he said as the water went out.

"Gravities punishment" i said as a force pushed him into the ground. When the gravity thing lifted i stabbed him in the heart with the same pole he stabbed ino with. After that he disappeared. I turned around to see 3 akatsuki members retreating.

Tobi, konan and orichimaru. Konohamaru was about to run at them when i stopped him.

"People retreat when they know they have no chance at winning let them run they are being cowards" i told him a hand on his shoulder smiling proud.

"Naruto its good thing your back" sakura said smiling. I smiled back and hugged her.

"So you and sasuke" i asked her as sasusaku blushed yep they have a ship name. After a few seconds they nodded reluctantly.