Chapter 1

I hope you enjoy this story, i will try to make it interesting and enjoyable with different plots to my others. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is this the missing person's burea?" I asked.

"Yes," The man replied. I nodded and continued,

"I'd like to become a missing person please," 

The man stared at me in disbelief.

"Strom Hathaway is my name..Please Sir, i have no other use.." I sighed.

He shook his head and appologised; apparently i couldn't become a missing person..

I slowly trodded out and made my way to the public park again...

~~~How this came to be~~~

My name is Strom. Strom Hathaway. I was 17 years old and was practically invisible. Nobody noticed me unless they wanted to 'bully' me of some sort...I wore dark clothes, dye my hair black, have a lip ring, and wear eyeliner, making me the steriotypical 'emo' or 'goth' to all that belongs to society. I was neither though, but nobody cared. 

..To my parents i dont excist, im invisible..To Molli and Shara im a fighter..To everyone else im a freak..

The school bus stopped, i stepped out, attempting not to make eyecontact with anybody. My bestfriend, Molli, walked beside me. She wasnt esactly like me. I was more depressed than her, so she was more of a happy-go-lucky 'scene' kid. Nobody hated on her though, only for being my friend would they hurt her..Her hair would be different colours whenever she decided to change it and everyone would tell her how much they loved it...Lucky sod.

I was wary of all the eyes burning through my forward gaze, glaring down at me like i was some piece of trash. All their evil glares directed at me from every direction possible, piercing my milky pale skin with their cold, cruel daggers.

Soon enough, as if on a time schedule, i fell to the ground. I looked up slightly to see Mathew, the school 'bully', glaring down at me. He had stuck his foot out and i had fallen straight to the ground. Typical. He laughed and started kicking me in the stomach until he got bored of my pain, so he went back to join his chavy minions. They couldn't even be classified his friends.

Molli sighed at this regular act and helped me up,

"Just ignore him," She smiled as we walked to our little group of friends.

My life wasnt good..It just continued to get worse and worse..

The rest of the school day passed by uneventfully as per usual, Mathew would hurt me in the corridors at every possible chance, and everyone else would just shout crap at me, or completley ignore me..I was used to this by now though.

When it got to the end of the day  me and Molli parted ways when we reached my house, she continued on to her house, and i stood frozen at my gate. I watched her walk away until she turned back and waved and went out of sight. I sighed and swung the broken gate open, and scuffed my feet up the chipped path until i reached the burgandy door that i hated so much. I slowly and quietley turned the door handle and stepped in, dropping my bag by my feet.  

I dreaded home. Atleast i got some sort of attention at school, and i was somewhat noticed, even if that included being beaten up, but at home i was completley ignored, invisible and unloved. I would rather be recognised as a living, breathing daughter than a wild rat that manages to get a bite to eat and scuttles to my room. Because thats practitically my life. Me and my family dont socialize, they hate me.

"Mum, I'm home!" I shouted hoping that for ounce she would respond. 

Silence...Of course.. -.- Grabbing my bag, i raced up to my bed room where i knew i was safe..

I lay on my bed, surrounding myself in thoguhts. Thoughts that only one or two things could ruin - My mum being one of them.

"Get out here Sky!!!" My mother screamed at me from outsife my door, i could feel her fists pounding, sending brutal vibrations from the door, floor and then to my body sending cold shivers down my spine. Now, my mother rarely spoke to me, let alone say my really name..Yes, my real name is Sky, but call me Storm.

"Coming Mother!" I replied. She made me call her Mother..Ugh.. I jumped off my bed and launched myself at the door, unlocking it as i did so, and let the door glide open to reveal a very angry Mother.

"Where were you today!?" She demanded.

"I was at school Mother," I replied as calmy as possible.

"Why on Earth would you go there!? You don't deserve it! While you were away relaxing at school, i was alone and forced to make my own lunch. I COULD HAVE STARVED!!!" My mother screamed in my face.

I gulped and began speaking with a hint of confdence again, "Mother, there was plenty of food in the kitchen, i layed it all out for you,"

"DONT YOU BACK CHAT ME!" She shrieked.

She walked closer to me and raised her hand as if she was about to slap me, but suddenly downstairs the door opened and closed. Me and mother walked down stairs to greet my Dad, who looked very worn out.

"Hello love, whats for tea?" He greeted my mother and walked right past me, ignoring my prescene completley.

"Hello Dad," I greeted him kindly. He just glared at me and turned to smile at my Mother. I sighed and dragged my worthless body up to my room again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is short but i've already started the second one, so it will be up in about 10mins after this one is up..But you could be reading this 3years after its been posted..Just to make sure, today's date is 16/6/12 ( or Americans would say 6/16/12)  :) Lets see who is reading this a few years from now!! Its like a story time capsule..Ohh im so smart :3 <3