Chapter 3

“Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.!” Ashley Purdy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mornings here were silent..The odd bird would call out to their friends and then part ways and join some more further on in the park, leaving me alone again. I liked being alone though, it gave me time to think.

As soon as it turned 6am i headed to my chosen destination. The sun shone brightly on my skin, assuring me this was the start of something better, and that it was all going to be okay. I just hoped the dramatic change in weather was right. Stupid British weather..

When i stepped in the door, a man sat behind the sheet of glass that seperated visitors and staff.

"Is this the missing person's burea?" I asked.

"Yes," The man replied. I nodded and continued,

"I'd like to become a missing person please," 

The man stared at me in disbelief.

"Strom Hathaway is my name..Please Sir, i have no other use.." I sighed.

He shook his head and appologised; apparently i couldnt become a missing person..

I slowly trodded out and made my way to the public park again...

I went back to my park bench and sat and cried. I just couldn't get away could i? There was no hope for me..No escape..Trapped and alone..Forever..

"Why are you crying?" A person, i assumed was a man because of his voice, asked me. I sniffled and wiped my noise wth the back of my hand and shook my head,

"Doesn't matter," I sighed and tryed to avoid all eye and physical contact with the guy.

"I just saw you walk out the Missing Person Burea...Who's gone missing?" He asked. I looked up and immediatly regretted it. His piercing crystal blue eyes pierced my deep blue eyes. Wow.

"It's not who i've lost thats the problem.." I replied. Leaning over, the guy pulled me into a hug. His style was like mine in a way; He had black hair, crystal blue eyes, skinny jeans, a 'Mótley Crúe' T-shirt and combat boots on. He was really skinny, but extremely beautiful.

"Hi, i'm Andy," He smiled.

"Storm," I replied quietly.

"Nice to meet you Storm," 

I nodded ounce and said, "Same goes," but i was still trying to fiqure out the simalarities. I guess, in the end on who it is, its hard not to see who it was, but i was lost in what had happend over the last 10mins.

I must have been staring at him for a long time because he laughed and said, 

"Enjoying the view?" 

I smirked and hit his arm playfully.

"I feel as if i recognse you.." I started,

"Andy Biersack, Black Veil Brides' lead singer," He introduced again.

I gasped and had a fan-girl moment where i screamed and flailed my arms around randomly and hugged him, then i settled down again.

He laughed at my sudden outburst and said, "Now would you mind telling me why you where at the Missing Person Burea?" 

"I dont like my life..My home life sucks...My social life, HA, what social life!? I cant deal with it.."

"So you wanted to become a missing person? I dont think it works like that.." He caught on and looked at me concerned.