Chapter 5

Guys, sorry for the short chapters! Im trying to think of new story lines for all the stories..See, ive got loads of different story ideas but after the couple of chapters i've written out i get stuck and dont know how to carry it on..Soooo it may take a while..Also im pretty much writing this on paper in my English class and changing the names (well i dont want my teacher to think im an overley obsessed fan that takes every oppurtunity to write a new fanfic...Even though i am...) Shh!!:L<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Andy's POV~

Just after she fell asleep, she started screaming and kicking. I was just about to jump and wake her up but Jinxx got there first so he picked her up and held her close to him on the couch. He was so worried for her, he always got like this when we met a fan with issues at home or school. I could tell he wasnt going to let her go until she was safe...I'm going to have to suggest that later, we can look after her until she's legally 18 and safe..

She was curled up against Jinxx's chest, sleeping soundly now. We've really exposed her emotional side from the hour or so we've known her.

I felt so sorry for her, and i dont know what to do.

"Dude, what are we going to do?" I asked anyone. Jinxx looked up from the sleeping Storm in his arms with a sad face and shrugged.

"We can't leave her, she's all alone," Ashley sighed.

We all nodded and looked at her as she started waking up. Jinxx hugged her tighter to his body in support.

"Jinxx?" She whispered, squinting at him.

"Yeah, it's me," He replied, in the same whisper tone she used. She nodded and sat up and cuddled him porperly as he squeezed her. She was so relaxed with Jinxx...I guess she just doesnt know us and Jinxx is the most sensitve..

"Oh, hey guys," She smiled weakly at us.

"Hey," Ash smiled,

"Hello," I grinned.

"What happened?" She groaned and leaned back on Jinxx's chest for support.

"Well, Andy sort of shouted 'NO' when you said you where ok with going back, and you got all scared because it reminded you of your Father and you ran back to the park in tears," Jake explained carefully not to upset her again.

I wasnt saying much..No wonder she spoke to the other guys more..

"Oh.." Was all she said, "Jinxx?"

"Yes?" 

"I'm scared..So, so, scared," She said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"It's alright..It'll be okay," Jinxx soothed her as he rocked her slowly back and forth and kissed her head. She started crying more and hid her face in her hands.

My heart twisted itself into knots when i saw her crying again. Why was i so bothered?

'I love Juliet. I love Juliet..' I repeated over and over in my head.

"Andy?" She asked with her beautiful, soft voice.

"Yeah?" I asked in a soft tone.

"Please sing.." 

AW she wanted me to sing..<3

"Alright," I smiled and started singing Saviour. Jake went to the back of the bus and got his acoutstic guitar and started playing along.

Soon enough, Storm had stopped crying and was now sitting beside Jinxx on the couch rather than on him. She snuggled into his arm and started humming along.