Chapter 4

Fucking hell this chapter just wont save, so i hope you enjoy it because its taken me 4hours of failed attempts to save it as a draft and i ended up having to settle on saving and publishing so im sorry for any random mistakes, i type fast anyway but ive been trying to type even faster to get this up!!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Storm's POV (normal)~

As i started to regain conciousness i was obviously able to hear things. I decided to listen for a while, and not open my eyes.

"What are we going to do?" Andy said, i knew who was speaking purely because i could tell between their voices.

"Im not sure.." Ashley said.

"Well we can't just leave her..Even if we could, i wouldn't," Jinxx said. Aww Jinxx cared :3

It was a weird feeling, people actually trying to help. That never happened often, only with Molli. Even then..

I had the sudden urge to sneeze, but i tried to compress it down to a slight groan to make it seem like i was only just regaining conciousness. Did it work? 

No.

"We know you're awake," Andy chuckled...

Damn..

"Mhh," I said as i opened my eyes letting them ajust to the light.

"Are you feeling any better? We're really sorry," Jake asked and apologised.

"Im better thanks, and its alright, you didnt know..I will explain later i guess," I sighed and regretted what i'd said.

"Alright," Ashley smiled.

"So what now?" Jinxx piped up.

I proped myself up on my elbows when i realised i was on somebodies bunk.

"Not sure..How long was i out for?" I asked,

"About 2 hours," CC smiled warmly at me with a symathetic look.

"Oh, right. Well thanks...I should get going," I sighed and sat up fully.

"Please dont have another panic attack but, where are you going to go to?" Andy reminded me i had nowhere to go.

I froze.

"Shit man, look what you did," Ashley sighed.

"No, shh.." I hushed him, and everyone shut up.

Where would i go? I didnt have anywhere..I refuse to go back to my 'home'..Its not a home to me though; more as a prison i just couldnt escape. Then it hit me. If i was still in Scotland i would've been able to move out and not be classified as a missing person if my parents decided to put me in as 'kidnapped'..Meaning i still couldnt legally leave...Fuck. My. Life. 

They wouldnt care right? Right!? Ugh! I have to get away, until in 18 and legally able to leave. Then again, they wouldnt miss me, they didnt even notice me..

"Hey, are you okay Storm?" Jake asked concerned.

"Yeah im just thinking, i have no where to go," I laughed darkly with no humour.

"Well..Wait, how old are you even?" Ashley asked me.

"Im 17, i'll be 18 in 3months," I answered truthfully.

"Alright, well.." Andy thought out loud.

"Come with us?" Jinxx suggested.

"Yeah, Sammi would love a girl to be here!" CC agreed.