♛ I ♛

It's Saturday night, and I'm lying on the bed in my room. The lights are off, and the doors of the room are locked as usual.

I'm thinking about the new beginning... I should focus on some hobby at first. But because I was never interested in something, I have absolutely no idea about what should I chose as my hobby.

I hugged my pillow with floral print, and suddenly something comes into my mind.

I always enjoyed my mom playing the piano.

I immediately opened my half-broken laptop and started looking for some piano course in my city. All courses were either too expensive or located in some dirty streets on the outskirts of the city.

After ten minutes of intensive searching, I finally found an interesting advertisement.

It's near my house, pretty cheap and the lesson takes place right at the teacher's house. That's perfect!

I received a response to my email almost immediately.

"Dear madam,
I only have free dates on Thursday at 5 pm. Are you okay with that?
- M.YG."

Of course, I'm okay with that. I'm never busy... I sighed and answered the email. I went to the toilet, and when I returned, there was already a response.

"All right, I attached the photo of the textbook you have to buy. See you on Thursday.
- M.YG."

Depending on the writing, I think it's going to be some nice older lady.

It's 16:59, and I'm standing in front of the door.

Why am I so nervous?

I knocked on the door, and a young handsome man appeared. He had black messy hair, and he was wearing a white shirt tucked into his torn blue jeans.

"Hi, I'm Min Yoongi and you must be Y/N, aren't you?" He said with a gummy smile and invited me in.

Please tell me, that it's not my teacher, how am I supposed to focus on playing?!

I took off my muddy sneakers and followed him into the music room.

In the middle of the room was a desk with two chairs and lots of papers and books on it.

Well, he's a bit messy.

The piano was beneath the window.

"Sit down, please," He said and pointed to the chair in front of him.
"Do you have any experiences with playing the piano?"

"I don't... I don't even know the notes," I replied, not looking at him.

"Well, okay. So, we will start with the notes, and then I will show you some basics of playing the piano."

I nodded and smiled at him nervously.

After the theory part, we both sat at the piano. He put his veiny hands on the piano keys to show me a basic hand position. He was talking, but I didn't pay attention at all. Then he asked me to repeat what he did.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention. Can you repeat that, please?" I said calmly.

He looked at me with a serious expression, he was obviously very angry. "Do you think, that I like to spend my free time to teach losers like you? Why did you even came, if you don't listen to me?"

What's wrong with him? How dare he raise his voice at me?

"I'm sorry," I said cowardly.

"I think we should end the lesson now," he said while handing me my coat. "I can't do this anymore," he mumbled to himself and accompanied me to the door.

Are you going to come again, next Thursday? He said, holding a handle.

I don't want to come... I don't want to see this arrogant asshole again, but I won't give up that easily.

"Of course. I'm looking forward to next lesson." I lied and smiled at him falsely.

Right after I returned home, I heard my dad screaming from the living room. "Where were you? Dirty plates are waiting for you in the kitchen."

"Sure, sir."

After washing the dishes, I made myself a camomile tea and went to my room. I took a book from the shelf and started reading, but after ten minutes I fell asleep.

Today is my first day at new school, I changed it, because of bullying.

Everything looked similar to my previous school, so it wasn't that hard to find the classes.

Right after I found my locker, I ran into my class.

It's a photography lesson right now.

I came to my class among the first, so I could choose a seat. I sat at the empty desk in the third row, next to the window. After a while, the others started to come into the class. Between the average looking students was someone, who looked quite familiar to me.

Jesus Christ! What is he doing there?

Yoongi was standing behind the door, finding some place to sit. When he noticed me, he rolled his eyes.

I swear to god, if he will do that again, I'll kill him!

He sat as far from me as possible and started to put his stuff on the table.

The lesson already began and the chair next to me is still empty.

Do I smell or something?!

Suddenly, some blond guy sprang from the door. His sweaty white t-shirt slightly revealed his toned abs.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim, for being late. My car stopped moving in the middle of my way here."

"Sit down, Jimin. I don't want to hear your lame excuses."

He sat next to me and pulled out his textbook from his bag.

"Hi, I'm Jimin," He introduced himself.

How can be someone perfect like that?

"I'm Y/N," I said, and smiled at him softly.

I stared at him with my eyes widened.

But after a while, Jimin turned to Yoongi, and they started talking quietly.

He knows him? Maybe he's not that perfect as I thought.

(Please don't forget to vote. 💜)