Too distant

"You know what no it's not fair. First off my controller was glitching I hit the button so it's the devices fault not mine" says Jimin irritatedly. I grin evilly. " Nah fam you're just mad because you got beat by a girl In 2k." I said playfully. I stuck my tongue out. "Ugh whatever well anyway I have to go.", he says mysteriously. "Where are you going?", I ask curiously. "Why do you care? It's none of you're business anyway!", he exclaims. "Ok...", I respond. He sighs. "Sorry Y/N I didn't mean to yell at you like that. Just don't worry about me ok. I'm fine.", he says. I nod. Jimin then walks to the door exiting.
     I curl up into a ball. Well I should've know he would've respond like that. He's so secretive. I just wish he'd open up to me considering we've know each other so long. We have practically known each other our whole lives . Our moms are best friends and predicted that one day My mom would have me and Jimins mom would have him and then boom. We'd end up together and get married and all that other lovey dovey stuff. But Jimin doesn't like me in that way. I admit I did have a little crush on him. And I find him attractive.I used to think he liked me because he was always so over protective when I talked to other guys. But he just doesn't act interested in that way. I guess I used to want to be with Jimin because of my mom saying oh you guys would be so cute together. But like those feeling or gone. I mean I like him but just as a friend.   He's just too distant and like I want to be with someone I can communicate with. I flick my wrist and my Apple Watch lights up. It's 8pm. Welp, time to shower... I head towards the bathroom turn the lights on and turn on the shower. Shhhh. I forgot my pajamas. I walk quickly back to my room and look through my dresser hoping to them but I don't. Dang it I put them right here I swear. I checked the rest of my dressers. Not in sight. Welp, guess I'll just have to sleep in my undies. Whatever it's not like anyone's coming. I run back to the bathroom check the water to make sure it's hot then hop in. The water broiling water hitting my skin stings at first, but then it starts to numb. I quickly grab my soap and towel then wash. CRASH! Well what the heck was that. My mom shouldn't be back yet unless it's Jimin. Well I wonder what he's doing. But then again I shouldn't be nosy. 10 minutes later. I finish my shower and step into my room. Oh my Why is it so cold. My body's starting to get chill bumps. Smh Jimin must have turned down the heat when he came.   I quickly throw on a robe just in case if he's still here and head downstairs. I turn into the kitchen. I see a man  in all black. And he isn't  Jimin. My eyes widen. WTF WTF WTF. I'm frozen. My brain isn't processing. I don't know what to do. "Well hello little lady. I'm just looking for something. Would you be kind enough to tell me where the money is", The man says. I attempt to run back up stairs. But I'm quickly grabbed and slammed against the wall by another man dressed in Navy blue with a mask. "Hmm now where do you think you're going?", the blue man asks. Silence. He slaps me hard in the face. "Answer my question b****!", The blue man exclaims. "Ayo Y/N why weren't you answering my texts." Jimin Walks In. I look over and he has a shocked expression on his face. "Hey buddy do yourself a favor and just walk away. Okay?", The man in black says. Jimin smiles. He starts to laugh evilly.... He hasn't a certain spark in his eyes. Ive never seen him like this. He reaches for his back pocket and pulls out what looks like... A gun!!!??!! Wh-where did he get that from!? And he does the most unexpected. He shoots both of the men. Even the one close to me. He risked shooting me... wtf. Both men are on the ground. The bullets hit them directly in their stomach area. "What the Ef Jimin!" I shout. He just shrugs. And starts to walk over to me with a blank expression. My heart starts to pound. " Get dressed now. You're coming with me.", he demands seriously. "Why so you can just take me to some random place and shoot me too. I think the h—", I'm cut off. "Y/N! Get dressed!". Dang he's scary. I nod and run upstairs. I throw on some black jeans and a navy blue sweater and a Dark olive green coat. Then I run back downstairs. I see Jimin sitting on the couch with a serious face. "What took you so long?", he asks. "W-we'll I didn't notice I was taking long", reply. He grabs my arm we get into his car and he starts to drive. I have no clue where we're going.     Any normal person would've called the police but.. I don't know I guess I still kind of like him. And I guess he was sort of protecting me. But like the dude freaking committed murder!. Hmm I wonder how we're supposed to get out of this one....