...

Chim POV

After taking Y/N home I went back to the car and decided to call my mom, and see if she was home because I was planning on visiting her. "Hey Mom", I say calmly. "Hey Jiminie. How have you been? It's been forever since I've seen you. When are you coming to visit?", My mom asks. "Well actually I was planning on visiting today. Are you home?", I ask. "Yes"

A/N: I'm being very lazy right now and Idk how conversations between parents and their children go because I lack LOvE in my life sadness. I also blocked all my friends because I'm mean and pessimistic and I feel like I deserve better and you probably don't care so I'll just go back to the story now. I apologize for my irrelevance.....

Time Skip>>>>

I arrive at my moms house and see a silver car parked in front and and my moms parked behind. I roll my eyes. She probably has a new boyfriend. Ever since my dad passed she has been jumping from guy to guy becoming too clingy and eventually becoming heart broken in the end. I snap out of my sad thoughts and ring the bell. My mom greets me with a cheesy smile. "Hi son", she says. "Hi mom", I reply.

Time skip>>>>

   I eat dinner with my mom and neglect her boyfriend because he's irrelevant to my life. Finally I leave deciding to go see if Y/N is awake.       I arrive at Y/N house and ring the bell. I'm greeted by a messy-haired drowsy eyed Y/N. I smile at her. She's still beautiful. "What are you doing here chim?", she asks. "I wanted to hang out.", I reply. "Is your mom home?", I ask. "No she left she didn't tell me where she went", Y/N says. We both go in the house and sit on the couch. She fixes up hair into a high ponytail. "Oh Chim I've been meaning to ask you about um earlier today", Y/N says. I smirk. "Oh yeah?", I raise my eyebrow. Y/N looks at me blankly. I live closer to her. "Would you like to finish it?", I ask her seductively. She sighs. "C-chim your so confusing", I raise my eyebrow but this time out of curiosity. I come into realization. " I know babygirl, but there's some things you don't need to know", I pat her head. "But I'll tell you one thing....You're my Treasure.", I whisper in her ear. I look down at her revealed neck and suck on it. "C-chim stop. I'm not ready for all that stuff", she says. I immediately get off of her and cup her face. "You haven't done "it" with anyone right?", I ask her. " I haven't. I'm saving it for the guy I love and he loves me.", she says. "I love you", I say lowly while looking down. "What did you say?", she asks. "Nothing um how about we watch a movie.", I say. She nods. "But can we watch it in your room?", I ask. Y/N gives me a irritated look. "I swear I won't try anything.", I say. "Don't swear it's not good for you", and with that we go upstairs to watch the movie.

I apologize this chapter is absolute trash but I wanted to get one in the next one will be INterEstTing 🙃