If....

Jimin pov

My phone started to ring waking me up out of my sleep. I had hoped everything was just a nightmare and that I'd wake up with y/n in my arms, but it wasn't and I woke up in the cold hospital in the chair. I looked at my phone and answered "what is it", I asked. "Are you ok you sound like you've been crying?", yoongi says. I try to fight back my tears. "Well y/n... she's in the hospital she got into a car accident.", I say my voice cracking. It's silent for a moment. "W-what which one I'm on my way", I could hear yoongi was on the verge of crying. "*insert hospital name*", and at that we hung up.

I leaned my face into my hands not noticing that Yoongi walked in. I heard sniffling that wasn't mine causing me to bring my head up. Yoongi was crying actually in front of me which he has never done before. "I-it's all my fault", he said inbetween sobs. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean it's all your fault?", I asked arching my eyebrow. "Jimin please don't be mad...", he paused and sat next to me...I knew this would be serious. "After you guys argued she came to my house for help and told me about it, and you know I've always loved her so I came on to her. But she ended up taking my car keys and ru-", I cut him off and jerked up from my seat. "You came on to her what the hell dude!!?!!? You know she's my girl!", over my yelling I heard a faint voice causing me to quiets down. "G-guyysss ple-ase dd-ont fight....", y/n strained out. I went closer to her holding her hand forgetting about Yoongi. The tears started back. "Babygirl shh shh don't talk I don't want you to force yourself. You'll make it through this", I say looking at her. Her eyes were still closed. Yoongi budded in "y/n I'm really really sorry this is all my fault. I promise to never try something like that again just please be my friend again.", yoongi cried out. Y/n let out a weak 'k'. "Oh she's speaking! She seems to be Healing good Better than I expected", the doctor said walking in. "I'll do some tests to make sure everything ok Miss and I'll check and see if your baby made it. Y/Ns eyes shot open. "Pp-lea-as ddo", she weakly lead out. "I will", I'm sure everything is okay considering how well your doing.", the doctor said. "The nurse then came In leading us out and into the waiting room.....I hope the baby is okay.