Rejection....

Mixed emotions come over my body. My brain not sure what to do so I just lie there frozen as Jimin kisses me. He backs away "Y/N I-i really like you. I know I️m secretive and stuff, but it's only to protect you. I believe that you deserve better so it's understandable if you don't like me." Wait...Did he just say what I think he did. Omfg Jimin likes me aaaaaaah!!!! Wait or.... it could be a trap...Hmmm. I have thousands of questions. "Why do you like me? There's way prettier girls. Also what kind of secrets do you have that you need to protect me from. Are you like a Mafia leader or something?", I say without pauses. I try to catch my breathe. Jimins looking down and biting his lip. "Well, let's just say if I told you I'd have to kill you. And in my eyes you're the most beautiful", he says with a smile. My eyes widen only remembering the first thing he said. I start to cry. "Please don't hurt me...", I let out weakly. His eyes look sympathetic. "Oh baby I'd never...It was a joke. You know sometimes my humor can be well... off", Jimin explains. I wipe my tears. "Oh ok", I reply. He's just staring at me. I️m not good with eye contact so I avert my eyes and examine random parts of the room. I feel Jimins hand on my chin. He gently tugs it so that I️m now looking directly in his eyes. "Y/N I have something to ask you.", Jimin says.  "Ok", I respond blankly. "Do you still accept me after what I did back out the house?", he asks seriously. "Yea I admit what you did was wrong, but I see it as you trying to protect me. I bet if you weren't there I probably would've been the one—-" Jimin cuts me off. He puts his finger over my lip. "Shhhh don't say things like that Y/N, or I'll get nightmares. I can't lose the one I love....", Jimin says. The one he loves?!?!? I big grin overcomes my face. Jimins eyes widen just now recognizing what he said. "Oh so you love me?", I try to say calmly as possible. His cheeks flush red and he nods. "Hmm well I don't know if I love you back", I say honestly. I️m about to start another sentence but then Jimin says "Ok" I hear the sadness in his voice and see it in his expression. He then backs off me and leaves the room.... Damn...I shouldn't have said that.

Jimin's Point of view
  "Shhh don't say that Y/N or I'll get nightmares. I can't lose the one I love", I accidentally let out. I want to take it back it's too soon to say that to Y/N even though it's true. I see her smile. Well maybe she does like me back this is a good thing. "Oh so you love me?", Y/N asks. Of course I love you Y/N I have ever since we became friends, is what I want to say. But shyness overcomes me and all I can do is nod. My cheeks start to tangle. "Hmm Well I️m not sure if I love you back.", Y/N says. I get it pain in my chest. It feels as if I️m being shocked with lightning repeatedly (not that I know what that feels like). I-I️m hurt. "Ok", i say blandly and I exit the room trying to hold in my tears. I'm outside and i decide that i need a smoke. I dig in my pocket and pull out a cigarette and light it up. I sigh this is why I've always been so secretive. Because I know the one thing that I️m afraid of would eventually come my way....Rejection....