Part 2 of Unkahi Baatein

This was meant to be an OS, but I have decided to continue this story upon so many requests! Yaar aap log meri koi bhi OS ko OS nahi rehne dete 😭 Just Kidding 😘 As Much as you guys enjoy reading it, I enjoy writing it even more! 😎 I'm not sure how many parts there will be to this short story. Enjoy reading! 😍

——————————————————————————

Naina freezes in her spot as she watches Rajveer leaving towards their tent. She is still not able to digest what exactly just happened. Her eyes are still open wide with shock. What a master of communication he is, he confessed his love without saying those three magic words.

The only thing making Naina anxious is that, how will she face him now? The thought of just going in front of him makes her heart to pick up pace as her cheeks turn bright red out of shyness.

But she has to do this, she has to face him and also give him an answer. What should she say? She doesn't know but just the thought of being his girlfriend is giving her butterflies in her stomach, with happiness. This new, yet a pleasurable feeling is completely unknown to her. She does not know what she will say, but, she is not ready to face him tonight. She needs this whole night to think about her decision.

Naina decides to stay near the fire for couple of more minutes, hoping that by the time she enters inside the tent, Rajveer is sleeping, so, she won't have to face him at least tonight. Not that she would mind, but she'll die out of shyness after what just happened few moments ago.

30 minutes later.....

Taking a deep breath, Naina gets up from her spot. She decides to go inside the tent. She doesn't know if she'll be able to sleep tonight or not, but her back is killing her since she didn't take any rest the whole day.

As she makes her way towards the tent, her heart skips a beat. With every step she takes, her heartbeat picks up pace. Finally reaching the tent, Naina stops for a while outside. Shutting her eyes, she brings up her hands together, as a posture of praying.

"Please Rajveer sir soye hoon"

mumbles Naina getting anxious

In order to control her increasing heartbeat, Naina takes a deep breath. Wanting to check before entering inside, she peeps inside the tent to see what are her surroundings like. Fortunately or Unfortunately, Naina finds Rajveer's back turned towards her and the way he is laying implies that he is in deep sleep.

A little disappointment urges inside her, god knows why. She gets shocked on her own thoughts. Why is she sad? Isn't she the one who didn't want Rajveer to be awake?

Clearing her thoughts, Naina steps inside very carefully and quietly, hoping she won't wake him up. Reaching an empty corner inside the tent, she notices the same blanket there which is cut off in half. She looks towards Rajveer and finds him covered with the other half of the blanket.

What a true gentleman he is. He knew that if she came and saw him without the blanket, she would cover him up, instead of covering herself. So, to deal with this issue, he has done his work quite nicely.

Smiling like a fool, she lays down as she covers herself with the blanket. She shuts her eyes, blushing, but not before giving a last look to Rajveer.

Even after few minutes, there is no sign of sleep in her eyes. The only face she sees in front of her closed eyes is Rajveer's and she cannot help but think about him.