Epilogue of Unkahi Baatein

Dressed up in a beautiful light green dress, with matching jewellery, Lieutenant Naina Singh Ahluwalia looks at herself in the mirror. A blush is evident on her face. Today, she looks all the more beautiful. The beautiful smile on her face clearly portrays her happiness.

"Naina tu ready ho gayi kya? Jaldi kar!"

comes her mother's voice from outside, breaking her trace.

Smiling at her own thoughts, Naina blushes even harder as she looks towards the door.

"Haan maa bus paanch minute"

she yells

With that, she grabs the comb from the dresser as she fixes her hair for the last time before going downstairs. Giving herself a last look in the mirror, she heads out the door. Today is the day she has been waiting for. Yes, today is her engagement with the love of her life, the one and only Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat.

-_-_-_-_-

With the help of Dr. Shalini and Pooja, Naina makes her way downstairs. As she is coming down, her beautiful eyes are only searching for just one person, her Rajveer sir.

And in no time, her eyes gets locked with his beautiful pair of eyes. Her heart skips a beat as she takes a clear glance at him. Dressed up in a navy blue suit, he looks all the more handsome.

Her mouth opens wide as she finds him smiling at her. At this point, she notices her surroundings. She is basically flirting with him openly. Blushing, she lowers her gaze.

Looking up and down, Rajveer checks his soon to be fiancée from top to bottom. Day by day, she is becoming more beautiful.

"Ye ladki meri jaan le kar rahegi ek din"

mumbles Rajveer under his breath as he looks intensely at Naina.

By now, Naina is already downstairs. This engagement ceremony is held in Naina's house while everyone from KMA is present here, including Brigadier Chandook!

Main hall of Naina's house, where the engagement, is taking place, has been decorated very beautifully. Drinks are being served, music is being played and above all that, everyone else is enjoying!

While all this is happening, Naina and Rajveer have been constantly staring at each other with a beautiful smile playing on their lips.

"Aray meri Zaara, ab toh apne Veer ko tadna band karde, ab toh unh ka connection tere sath hamesha ke liye jurne wala hai"

Pooja's voice arrests Naina, breaking their precious eye-contact.

Lowering her eyes, Naina looks towards her right and finds Pooja smirking at her mischievously, more like making fun of her. This makes her to blush. She smacks Pooja on her arm.

"Shut up Pooja"

says Naina still blushing

Soon, the engagement ceremony begins.

Staring each other throughout, Rajveer and Naina walk towards each other. Both of their heartbeats are racing like a marathon.

Soon, they stand right in front of each other. Gazing at her intensely, with his right hand, he takes a beautiful diamond ring out of his pocket, and with his left hand, he forwards it in front of Naina; as of asking for her hand.

"Lieutenant Naina AH Singh, will you be mine?"

questions Rajveer softly