Part 6 of Unkahi Baatein

Blood drains out of Huda's face as he witnesses Naina and Rajveer in that position. His right hand turns into a fist.

Out of anger, Huda takes a step towards them and glares at Naina.

"Ab mujhe pata chala phoolan ke kyun tujhe mujh mein interest nahi"

says Huda

Now Huda stares at Rajveer with a disgusted look

"Kyunke tujhe toh apni ummar se bade logon mein interest hai"

Huda completes his sentence

Every word that comes out of Huda's mouth, it disgusts Rajveer and Naina all the more. Today, hurt is visible on Naina's face. She never loved him but she always considered Huda as her friend, but what did he do? He has insulted her in front of everyone.

With teary eyes, Naina looks towards Huda.

"Just shut up Huda"

yells Naina out of anger

The smirk on Major Bharghav's and Major Nair's face says it all, that it is their plan to insult Rajveer and Naina.

Fixing his hat, Major Bharghav takes a step towards Naina.

"Kis kis ko chup karwaeingi aap Cadet Naina? Captain Rajveer or aapke beech jo bhi kuch chal raha hai us se hum sab wakif hain"

says Major Bharghav with a smirk

Rajveer has been quite all this time, but this is enough for him. He glares at Bharghav.

"Major Bharghav aap yoon hum pr ilzam nahi laga sakte bina kisi saboot ke. Aap ne jo dekha wo sach nahi tha"

yells Rajveer out of irritation

This is correct. Even though they both love each other, but, at this time, they were not doing anything wrong.

Smile drops from Major Bharghav's face.

"Saboot nahi hai issi liye mein koi action nahi le raha Captain"

yells Bharghav

Major Bharghav glares at Naina for few seconds before changing his gaze towards the other cadets and the other faculty members.

"Ab se theek do(2) ghantay baad aap sab mentors apne protégées ke sath ek route march ke liye niklenge. And it will be the responsibility of the mentors to get back to KMA with their protégées within four hours"

explains Major Bharghav

Everyone listens to Major Bharghav's words carefully, but their mind is still towards Rajveer and Naina.  Everyone has a disgusted look on their faces, except for Alekh and Dr. Shalini. These two are the only people who understands the feelings of their friends.

"Dismiss!"

announces Major Bharghav

With that, Major Bharghav leaves from there, but not before giving a devilish smirk to Rajveer and Naina. Everyone else leaves as well towards their tents.

Now again are left Rajveer and Naina alone. Rajveer looks towards Naina and finds her eyes wet with tears. He sees how she is having a hard time to stand. Not being able to see her like this, Rajveer immediately rushes towards her and pulls her into his embrace.