Part 7 of Unkahi Baatein

Two hours Later - Evening

Major Bharghav dismisses all the cadets with their respected mentors for the route march. Without uttering a word, Naina follows Rajveer and they head towards their destination.

There is a complete silence between them as Rajveer is in no mood to talk. God knows why he is angry. Silently, Naina follows him.

It has been few minutes and still, none of them are uttering a word. This silence is killing Naina and she desires to know the reason behind Rajveer's behaviour.

"Sir"

calls out Naina in a whisper

This makes Rajveer to halt and causes him to look towards Naina

"Haan Naina bolo"

replies Rajveer calmly.

Even though his voice is calm but in his voice, Naina feels something strange, maybe his voice reflects some kind of fear.

"Sir aap theek hain?"

questions Naina getting concerned.

This melts Rajveer's heart. Not wanting to let her know, he lowers his eyes.

"Haan mein bilkul theek hoon, mujhe kya hona tha?"

replies Rajveer

With that, he turns his back towards Naina and starts to walk ahead. Before he could take a step further, Naina gets a hold of his wrist, as a sign of wanting to stop him. This skips Rajveer's heartbeat and he immediately looks towards Naina.

Keeping the eye-contact throughout, Naina comes in front of him.

"Sir please tell me kya baat hai? Aap pareshaan kyun hain? Or please jhoot mut boliye ke kuch nahi hua. Itne din aap ke sath KMA mein reh ke mein aapko kafi achi tarah se jaan gayi hoon"

says Naina with a warm tone

This swells Rajveer's heart with lots of love. He knows he cannot hide anything from her. Closing his eyes, Rajveer takes a deep breath.

He looks back towards Naina.

"Naina mujhe lag raha hai Major Bharghav kuch plan kar rahe hain"

replies Rajveer with serious expressions and his voice turns harsh as he utters Major Bharghav's name.

"Kya mathlab sir? Kaisa plan?"

questions Naina

Extending his hands, Rajveer holds Naina by her shoulders as he stares at her throughout.

"Mathlab Naina ke shayad Major Bharghav hamaray against kuch plan kar rahe hain. Hamein phasane ke liye"

replies Rajveer

This causes Naina to boil with rage. She knows Major Bharghav's intensions very well. Her right hand turns into a fist. Rajveer is very well aware of what Naina is thinking and this is the reason why he didn't want to tell her. He did not want to give her any stress.

"Mogambo kahin ka"

mumbles Naina under her breath with rage