Spending Time With Hunter

Sebastian's P.O.V
After Finn found out my secret, it's been a little easier. I don't have to sneak around him anymore and I can trust him to help me out if I need it.

Right now I'm with Hunter because I promised to spend sometime with him. It's kinda hard to spend time when your a secret popstar and you have a packed schedule.

"Hey babe" Hunter said kissing me on the lips. I kissed back almost instantly.

"Hey" I said back. After that we had a full blown makeout session. And I mean very intense. After Hunter sat on the couch, I sat on top of his lap and we continued kissing.

"Man we should do this more often" Hunter said. I gave him a peck.

"Yea we should" I said and we went back to our makeout session. After about 5 minutes of making out we switched positions where I was laying under him and he was on top of me.

He kissed me fiercely and I liked it. I do wish we could do this more often because I really enjoy hanging out with Hunter and this way we have alone time. Well except when Rachel decides to show up and ruin it.

Man I love this guy I thought.

A/N : Hey guys sorry it's been so long since I posted a chapter. My family and I finally moved and we have been so busy with unpacking that I totally forgot to update. I will try to update more often now that we are moved into our new house and we're settled. Plus I had a really bad cold for the last week and a half. Anyways thank you guys for reading and comment what you think and vote. Love you bye.