Hunter's Theory

Sebastian's P.O.V
The concert was amazing. Rachel and I really had fun doing it for the fans. Rachel wouldn't stop jumping after the concert. This was her first one so I can understand her excitement. Finn came back stage after the show when everyone was gone. He hugged Rachel and congratulated her on her singing. Once Rachel and I got our highlights out, we all decided to go out for ice cream. The rest of the night was spent talking and Rachel beaming like a child.

*Next Day*

When I entered the school, Hunter came up and kissed me. I blushed really hard and kissed back. I'm still shy about kissing in public. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Hey babe!"

"Hey Hunter!"

"Sebastian we should go out later today. What do you think?" I froze. I can't because Grant and Lea have a photo-shoot today. Hunter is gonna get suspicious sooner or later because I keep canceling on him. I hope he doesn't think I'm cheating.

"Sorry can't. Maybe some other time?"

"Yea, sure. I don't mind." I released a breathe. I thought he would have been mad at me. Though it makes me wonder why he never gets mad. I know usually canceling this much makes someone a little mad. I kissed him on the cheek and walked to my class.

Hunter's P.O.V
I knew he was gonna cancel. I expected it to happen. I have a theory on why he keeps canceling. Well i had a couple but I narrowed it down. At first I was wondering if he was cheating but that wasn't possible. Sebastian is not that kind of person so that made that option crossed out.

My other on was even bigger. I think Sebastian is Grant Gustin. The only reason I think this is true is because he is never around when Grant Gustin has something to do. I know Grant Gustin has a photo-shoot because I'm the photographer. I was asked by a photo company to do them because they saw my photos from the school website.

After all my classes were over, I went to my locker to get my camera. I was surprised to see Sebastian and Rachel standing there. I smiled when Sebastian blushed at something Rachel said. Probably something about me because he gets very flustered about me. I think its adorable.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Sebastian, ask him." He blushed in embarrassment I'm assuming.I wonder why though.

"Hunter are you mad at me?" I was confused. Why would I be mad.

"No, why would you think that?"

"Because I keep canceling on you. I swear I have a really good reason. I just don't want to talk about it."

"Babe, its okay. I'm not mad. I'm sure you will tell me when you are ready to. I can wait."

"See Seb, I told you he wouldn't be mad. You overreact sometimes."

"I overreact, says the girl who overreacted about a solo one time."

"Hey I had very good reason too."

"Sure you did." I just shut them out. I didn't really want to here this argument because it was completely pointless. I got my backpack and my camera out and shut my locker.

"Hey Babe, I have a job to do. See you later okay?"

"Yea, sure Hunter. Have fun." I kissed him on the lips. I heard Rachel aw and felt Sebastian flinch. I laughed and left. He gets embarrassed really easy. I got in my car and started driving there. It was a long drive there. Lets hope I'm not wrong about Sebastian.

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted lately. I realized a couple of hours I had been dealing with writers block. I hate it. But I'm back baby. Vote and comment. Love you guys.