One// An insight to my life

Nina Dobrev as Emberly Wright

Here it is, Titus' and Emberly's story. The one you've all been asking and waiting for. I want to give a pre warning that the scenes I made in The Gang Leaders Angel that included Titus and Emberly wont be the exact same. Things they say will be different but it will still be simular, I just don't want to have to write word for word from TGLA so please do bear with me. If there is a scene from TGLA and it seems familiar and you are wondering why the things they say isn't the same its because it takes a lot of time copying word for word.

PLEASE try to keep the negativity and hate away, I really don't have time for that I come here to write because it is what I enjoy doing, I don't need someone hating on something that took months of my time completing.

This story is MA15+, it does mention some brutal things such as rape.

Sorry but no copying, no fanfictions, mean comments to anyone, translations at all. Always ask permission! I will explain why I don't like translations later, but I want to get on with the book. Remember, I didn't want to write a book on them originally but I'm doing it for you guys! Enjoy!

First started writing as of 13/01/2018

No one is born with hatred in their hearts, no one is born to hate and kill

No one is born with hatred in their hearts, no one is born to hate and kill. We were born innocent, we had hearts of gold. Nothing in the world could bring us down, we had so much faith and imagination. We weren't born to eventually block out our emotions and turn numb, every single one of us was born to feel. Even if that feeling is anger, hurt, sadness and regret. We were born innocent. Now look how we all turned out.

"Emberly, I'm going out. I wont be back till about 8 tonight, will you be alright on your own?" Cadence asks as if I'm 12 not 22. I cross my arms over my chest and raise my eyebrows.

"Cadence... darling. I'm 22, not 12 years old. I think ill be fine, I'm actually planning to catch up with Eli," I shrug. "I'll be out for a while too, I guess. so, see you when I or you get home."

Cadence wiggles her eyebrows and I sigh, why do siblings not understand the difference between friends and liking each other. Eli is short for Elliot. We have been best friends since grade 3, we met because I accidentally slapped him. I was trying to open my packet of cheese and crackers, I opened it but the force caused my hand to fly back; he happened to be there so I hit his face. We grew to be the best of friends since then. "Hmm... and what are you and Eli planning to do exactly?"

"Stuff that friends do, Cadence," she chuckles, taking what I said as a joke and walks off smirking. I shake my head at her retreating form that is full of assumptions, before leaving I grab a couple packets of chips and lollies and my car keys and purse then lock the door and get into my car.

We decided that we are just going to chill at his place, watch movies, probably get up to mischief and eat. That's practically what we always do, we always hang out and everyone seems to think that I like him and that he likes me. He's like a brother to me though, I could never see him like that.