Chapter One : Add in •Edited•

You were sitting at the counter in Holliday,Waiting for someone to walk in and buy the unfortunately low prices. One certain man walked in and caught your eye. He had a purple uniform from the Freddy's place that closed years ago to an old rumor saying that that Foxy character bit a kid's head due to her getting so close and calling him rude names. He walked up to you with a sweet smile,at least that's what it looked like. He had clear  white teeth,it looked like he didn't even have teeth and his insides were plain white. The one thing you noticed first was that his skin was purple,the same shade as the uniform.

He slid a paper across the counter, teasingly. It looked like teasing because he kept him fingertips on the edge,so you were scared that if you touched it,he would pull it away. You looked at it. It was an add in called 'Screws,
Bolts,and hairpins'. It was an add for 'Circus Baby's Pizza ( Janitorial and Mechanical). "You mind working there?" He asked you. He had a British accent and a deep voice. You stand there for a second, dumbfounded. You slowly nod,unsure of what would happen. "I-I've heard of that place.. It seems nice.." You say quietly. You weren't sure if he would kill you seeing as he had a splotch of blood on the pocket of his shirt.

"Good girl." He said,Sliding the website across the counter just like he did with the news paper. You took it cautiously. "What's your name? I'll be your boss,after all." "Y-Y/N..." You were usually the rock freak of your town but around this guy,you were scared.

Your finally finished your shift so you go home. You change into your main clothes you wear when your not in a shift.

I bet $1 (Don't have money) that you will yell at me in the comments about having 3 YouTube Notifications

I bet $1 (Don't have money) that you will yell at me in the comments about having 3 YouTube Notifications. 3. Noti. Fi.cations. I KNOW!

You sit at your desk in The California motel,searching the 'Screws,Bolts,and Hairpins'. A site popped up with a video. You click on the video,curios of what it's about.

"There's no doubting what you've achieved on a technical level. These are clearly the state of the art. There are just certain design choices that were made for these robots,that we don't fully understand. We were hoping you would shed some light on those." Said an unknown voice through the screen.

"She can dance,She can sing. She's equipped with a built-in-helium tank for inflating balloons right at her finger tips. She can take song requests,she can even dispense ice cream." Said the man from Holiday.

"With all due respect,those aren't the design choices we were curious about,Mr.Afton."

You raise your eyebrow,wondering what he meant other then Ice cream. ICE CREAM PEOPLE! You looked at the clock. It was 12:37am. You go to bed after you got the job. You were told it starts at 12am and ends at 6am.

Song: Emperor's New Clothes - Panic! At The Disco