Chapter Thirteen : Another?

some music for you to listen to! ^^

Y/N's vision was clear, but she couldn't move. her eyes moved to her left, where Foxy layed the night before. instead, he was arguing with the others. "We did not, I repeat, did NOT do ANYTHING! Get you minds out of the gutters!" Foxy was yelling. She laughed, but nothing came out. "Foxy?" She shouted, but it only came out as a whimper. That grabbed much more attention then it would if this wasn't happening and she was just laying down on the hammock, listening to everything and she yelled.

Foxy rushed over and sat you up. " Arggh. . ." You groan, surprised something actually came out. "Are you okay?" They all said in unison. You snickered. "What? What's so funny?" asked Foxy.

"You," You took a breath. "It's was just funny how you all said at the same time, thats all." You said, flipping yourself off the hammock. "Ow. . ." You said as you face landed in the dirt.

The others began snickering and they all worked together to help you up. You dust off your P!ATD shirt. "Poor Panic! At the disco. . ." you mumbled. there was a hole right in the middle from a rock. You rub your nose, only for your hand to meet your nose ring. your hand lifts the nose ring higher into you skin. "Ow!" You shout. As expected, they went on with whatever they were talking about. "Come on, Foxy, you and Y/N had to have done something!" said Ballora in her regular quiet voice.

"What? What did we do. . ?" asked Y/N in the same quiet tone, yet not mimicking her. "Didn't you guys. . ." Ballora trailed off. Y/N froze and felt light headed. She regained her posture and gasped. She then began coughing. "That would be disgusting!" She shouted.

About an hour later

Y/N brought them to the lake. She pushes her hand in and pulls out a fish. "This is how real people fish," She giggled. Ballora shook her head with a smile. Baby had a small grin. Bon~Bon had his arms crossed with a smile, sitting on your shoulder. Foxy and Freddy reach their hand in and wait a minute. Then, they both pulled out a fish. Foxy had the head and Freddy had the bottom.  They both let go of the fish with a scream. That sent the girls and Bon~Bon into giggle fit.

Two hours later

After having fun, Y/N began taking down the hammocks and shoving them back into the plastic bag. You sit on a log and think about what happened. You sigh and smile. You had a big surprise.

You look over at them. "Guys, I'll be back!" "Okay!" They all said in unison again.

You walk at least 2 miles to this large house. It was abandoned by some teenagers. You walk in after dusting the porch off so much it almost sparkled. You did the same inside. You had headphones on with f/s (favorite song) playing inside your f/c headphones with s/f/c designs. You take out the papers and begin giving them rooms. You then realize there was only four rooms. Cellar, or living room. You tried to decide. Living room. You drop your bags full with wants,needs, and dropped four pizzas into the refrigerator.

With the so called animatronics

Y/N had been gone for a while. About an hour. Soon, she arrived with a smile. "I have a surprise for you. Get everything you brought." She said. "Uhm. . We are still in our night wear." Ballora pointed out. Y/N thought for a moment. "Ballora, Baby, you come with me. Grab your things," she said as they began puting stuff in the bags Y/N got for their stuff.

They got behind her. "Guys, you change your clothes and pack your stuff. Once the girls and I are done, I'll come get you. Sound good?" Y/N asked. Everyone nodded. The girls went into the woods and left the boys behind.

Time skip

They all had claimed their rooms and Y/N was taking a pizza out of the oven. As they all came down stairs, noses in the air, it seemed like heaven for them. If they were in a cartoon, they would be flying. As they gobbled up the two pizzas, she sat in the living room, watching a movie she brought. It was called 'You better love me anyway.'

Y/N had her hoarded icecream and was secretly eating it under blankets.
" I would have never thought that demons would watch another demon suffer, but. . . It's just what people do, y'know?" Said a male on the flat screen. Then, color showed up instead of a black screen. A male with dyed pink fringe and dirty blond hair. He was staring at a stage. Their was a monster trying not to eat a girl. "Eat, you idiot!" Screamed a man in uniform, hitting the other boy with a baseball bat. The demon sighed and opened it's mouth, scaring the girl to the ground. Then, the demon bit into her.

Y/N stared at the extremely graphic scene. 'No wonder this movie is rated R.' you thought. "You know your drill." Said another person in uniform, a girl who had her hand on the demons shoulder supportingly. Y/N slowly fell into deep sleep as the t.v was playing audio.