Chapter 7 : What the heeeeeeell

Foxy grins evilly, as of the others, though they weren't as excited. "Fine. Okay, I had to go to a girl's party and ended up falling in love with my friend Tiffany - Well, Tiffy." Funtime Freddy clapped. The others began clapping. "Question!" Ballora called other than clapping. Then it fell quiet. "Yeah?" "Are you still in love with her?" Ballora seemed excited for the answer. "Nope. She moved to Ireland to live with her friend." Foxy suddenly seemed extremely interested. "Your friend is cool."

"Yeah, She is. Okay, Baby. Truth or Dare." Y/N had the evil grin -Almost as wide as Jeff the Killer- knowing what her answer would be. "I'm not sure how to play. So I just choose Truth or Dare and do a dare if I say dare and answer truthfully if I choose Truth?" Y/N nodded. "Truth." Baby Commented. "Okay. Any big events coming up?" Y/N was a bit disappointed then. Baby smiled wideley. "Yes! There will be a whole new set of Animatroincs arriving tomorrow!" She was happy to be asked this question. Y/N smiled. "Cool. Okay, Now you ask." Baby nodded and searched the room skeptically. "Ballora. Truth or Dare." Ballora looked thoughtful for a moment. "Dare." "Ooh!" Y/N coos. Ballora shook it off and looked back over at Baby.

"Kiss everyone in this room." Everyone began clapping. Ballora looked at Baby and kissed her. Everything was visible. Ballora bit Baby's lip and Baby bit Ballora's. Y/N rolled up a bit of gum and gave it to Ballora. Ballora put the gum in her motuh, then took it out and put it in Baby's. Y/N smirked like she just nailed the hardest scene of a movie.

Ballora looked at Freddy and just stuck her lips on his neon purple cheek.

She looked at Y/N and smiled warmly. She kissed Y/N's Fourhead and ducked her head so Y/N could kiss her own.

She looked at Foxy and smirked at his panicked face. She went to kiss him, but turned his head and licked the metal on the side of his head.

Foxy had a relaxed face after Ballora went back to her seat. "Alrighty, I guess-" Y/N interrupted Ballora after Freddy had a small frown. "You forgot Bon~Bon!" Ballora's eye widened. "In so Sorry, Bon~Bon!" She said to the rabbit who was mostly unnoticed. She picked up Freddy's wrist and pulled Bon~Bon off, ignoring the smug face Y/N held. Ballora kissed Bon~Bon's cheek sweetly. Bon~Bon smiled up at Y/N and pulled her to the elevator with a dumb smirk.

IN THE ELEVATOR

Okay, In just gonna do this texting type conversation because... Well cause it's easier and I can.

Bon: Y/N, Do you want to know a secret?
Y/N: Uhm.... Sure?
Bon:  Well, Foxy told me not to tell you, Buuuuut..........
Y/N: Dude, Spit it out.
Bon: He likes you - Don't tell him I told you though! I trust you!
Y/N: I...
Bon: Yeah?
Y/N I won't tell.

Okay! Cringe is over.

Y/N smiled down at Bon~Bon nervously and tugged on her green flannel sleeves. She lets go of the sleeve and rubs her right gloved hand around her left. Bon~Bon hops on Y/N's converse as she begins to walk out. Right as she walks out, the power in the elevator was gone. The door slammed shut at speed that could kill a cheeta. She gasped and jumped, stumbling back right into a Foxy that was walking back to the Autitorium. Foxy was pushed back, but not pushed down to the floor. Foxy grabbed her shoulders and straightened the tomboy and glared. "What did I do to you?" Y/N felt terrible. She felt sick as she paled. "Nothing... Why.. Why did the doors just close. Am I stuck down here..?!" She panicked as Foxy pulled her back into the Autitorium.

"I'm sorry, but you are. We need a big favor." Y/N was about to speak, but he held up a finger. "We need to escape. Badly. Would you know how to do that?" He was acting like a worried mother. He seemed like he needed the favor, yet he wouldn't push her to do it. "I guess I can try.. but only if it means I can get out! I promised I'm moving out of my hotel tomorrow." Foxy nodded and led her to the stage. He sat down, and she sat next to him.

Also, if you were wondering, this is not being the story that the author's mind is like "So, three chapters in, a bonding moment, aaaand..... KISS!" Nope, Nope Nope.

"Baby thought you'd say that. So she is going to let you out for two whole days. During that time, you can get the stuff you need and come back. After that, you are down here until everything has come together." He still seemed like the mother, but was pushing a bit. Y/N pushed a lump in her throat and nodded. "Should I go tell Baby I'm going?" "Yeah."

-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-

Y/N walked onto the street, seeing Mark's truck pulling in. Mark was a worker. They had grown best friends. "Hey, Y/N!" The short boy with bright blue hair called, jumping out of the truck and running up to her. "Hey, Bud! How are you?" Mark was at least 4 years -15 years old- younger then Y/N. "I'm good." "Hey Star Boy, Can I ask you a favor?" "Sure!" He smiled. "Can I borrow your truck? To help a few friends?" You prey that he'd say yes. He had a hesitant look on his face, but was the person who couldnt say no. Even to a dumb rober who keeps walking him with a pillow. "I... I guess. If it's for helping people.." Y/N felt extremely bad for asking because she knew he wasn't going to say no. She hugged the poor boy and looked into his green eyes. "I promise, I'll give it back as soon as possible. Pinky promise?" You held out your pinky. He stuck out his picky and locked it with Y/N's.

-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-

You walked out of Walmart with at least ten bags. She pulled down the tailgate and sat in on the back of the truck. She took out the sharpie she bought out of her bag and marked her bag 'Y/N'. She began marking the name, and pulled out Bon~Bon's stuff from Freddy's bag. She pulled out the bag from the onion she bought and put his stuff in the bag.

She tosses it into the street and watches a carcrash happen. "Aaaahahahaha." She laughs, not too much like cackling and not too much like giggling. It wasn't boyish and wasn't girlish, but was in the middle. She grabbed the bags and shuts the tailgate, tosses the stuff in the passenger seat and gets in the driver seat. She arrives at the hotel and walks to the desk. "Hey Y/N! Your Sister/Brother left and asked me to tell you." Macey said from behind the counter. Macey was her internet friend she began to hang out with. "Okay. I'm just getting my stuff." You said, waving at her.

-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-

Y/N walks out of the elevator and hands her keys to Macey. "Bye Mace!" "Bye, N/N!" Y/N rolls her F/C suit case into the parking lot and puts her suit case behind the tailgate and drives back to her first location.

-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-

She gets out of the elevator quickly before it slams shut. She walks into Funtime Autitorium. Foxy turns his head back to her. "Hey." "I got a plan."