Chapter Nine : The Woods

Y/N waited around 5 minutes in the dark before putting her index finger on Baby's new stomach,Freddy's new stomach, Foxy's new stomach, Ballora's new stomach, and Bon~Bon's new stomach. There were a few groans, none of them glitchy - like a robot's voice. Foxy looked at his hand, then a smile instantly rose to his face. "I look like a human..!" He sounded... Relieved...

Y/N looked them up and down and smiled.

Imagine both Funtime Freddy's and Foxy's pictures male

Imagine both Funtime Freddy's and Foxy's pictures male. No boobs, and ignore the middle picture for definition for Foxy's hair. It's the top but shorter. They were all worn by girls because not all men do cosplay.

Foxy didn't seem too happy about the color of his undershirt. "Why, Y/N?" He sounded normal and angry. "I didn't do it. Themagic world under strict rules. Whatever the person or thing is wearing, is what they are wearing when they change." Y/N tried to explain. Foxy seemed to get it and smiled. It wasn't out of pity or the regular evil one. It was real happiness. Y/N began to think things over in her head.

Your Point of Veiw (Flashback)

Foxy loves me? I mean, how? Isn't he always mean?

Now

You sigh, remembering what Bon~Bon said. "Okay, So are we just gonna stand here, or gonna go to the house I rented?" You began, The beginning of your encouraging sentence a bitfilled with hidden happiness. Baby smiled and pointed out the window. The door was open. The others pilled into the elevator. Y/N walked in to help them. The elevator began going up. Baby and Ballora grabbed into each other. Freddy grabbed onto Bon~Bon.

Foxy grabbed onto you tightly. "I had to do this everyday for 2 years." Y/N breathed out. Foxy gasped and hugged you tighter. "Fo-Xy.. I can't bre-ath." Foxy let go cool and leaned against the wall, grabbing onto the railing. They came to a stop.

-xxxxxxxxxxxxx-

Everyone jumped over the tailgate (with the help of Y/N) Y/N got in the driver seat and the began to the woods.
A

t least an hour of driving, it began raining. Y/N stopped the truck and helped everyone into the truck. "Are you guys okay? Are you cold?" Y/N acted like a worried mother. Questions, Questions, Questions. "We're fine.. but can we get some towels?" Baby asked. She was shivering, her arms wrapped around Ballora's left arm. "Yeah. Here." She gives everyone the towels from their bags she put in the passenger seat.

Another hour passed, and they came to a stop again. "Okay, we're here!" Y/N leaned over the back of her seat to smile at the five people in the back. Everyone cheered.

Y/N led them into the two story house. They got into the door. It was beautiful. Decorated and everything. The TV was already hooked up to all 1,508 channel + Netflix. Okay, guys, I'm giving you all rooms, so whatcha wanna watch? There's Voltron, The Conjuring... Let's see.. Cats have taken over.." Foxy but in. "Is there any horror movies?" Everyone nodded and began talking excitedly. "Yes. There is Babysitter, Conjuring and Conjuring two. The second doesn't have any spoilers." Everyone parted sides. Foxy decided on The Conjuring, along with Ballora and Bon~Bon, while Baby and Freddy wanted Babbysitter. "Okay, Let's make a deal. We watch Conjuring first since it has more votes, then we watch our vote?" Baby suggested. Y/N smiled at their kindness.

Foxy grabbed her hand and shook it. "Deal." Y/N began the Conjuring.

The official trailer is above! It was for the 2013 movie,though. The third is coming soon!

She put Freddys bag on his door knob and put the paper with his name on the door. She continued for all of the rooms until she got to her own room. Her door slowly creaked open. She made small talk, feeling the answers in her head. She made a deal. If the demon was to live in her body, it wouldn't bother anyone.

This subject will not be brought up anymore in this story. Just a heads up!

Y/N finished Babysitter with them and then, they all watched the Conjuring two. It was very jumpy, but no one jumped big time. They had finished the pizza Y/N ordered a while ago. The clock struck 11:00. "Goodnight, guys! Your name is on your door. The bathroom is marked in case you need it." Y/N said to them before running to the smallest room with her name.

All their bedrooms were decorated with beds and wallpaper. So, Ballora's had ballet slippers, Bon~Bon and small blue bunnies, Freddy had polar bears, Baby had circus tents and clowns, and Foxy had foxes. Y/N only had stickers of her favorite fandom on her walls. "Goodnight, Everyone!" They heard Bon~Bon call. "Goodnight!" They all call back in sync.