Chapter 7- Escaping to the Docks

[storm creature grunting as terrorizing]

Vera: [screaming]

Toothy Klugetowner: *scared* Please! Please! I don't know anything! [screams]

*Tempest and Storm walk through the streets solemnly*

Grubber/Grubby: *eating caramel apples* You really think the ponieth got thith far?

Tempest Shadow: [notices a lock of pink hair] *arches eyebrow* Oh, they're here. *commanding*  Attention! Two purple ponies passed this way.

Storm- *serious* Tell us where they are...

Grubber/Grubby: ...or thumpin real bad'th gonna happen. [squeaks as the fish creature comes up]

Fish Creature: You two think we're gonna fall for this again? I don't know what kinda scam you're workin' with Capper, Meridian and the rest of your friends, but--

Tempest/Storm: *arches eyebrow in confusion* "Friends?"

Fish Creature: Poison or no poison, you're gonna pay!

Tempest/Storm: [grunts as they drop kick the fish creature effortlessly]

Fish Creature: [groans in pain]

Grubber/Grubby: Ohhhh, fish-man just got dropped!

Tempest/Storm: *walks up on the fish creature* *smiles coldly* Now...

Fish Creature: Ihhhh...

Tempest/Storm: *smiles coldly*...about this... "Capper and Meridian"...

[horns charge up]

["The Girl from Ipanema" playing]

[Mane 5, Colt 5, Meridian and Capper laughing]

Capper: *smirks at Rainbow and Blitz* Stop playin' us! A sonic rainboom? That's not a real thang!

Meridian- *arches eyebrow* Is that a real thing?

Rainbow/Blitz: *smirks* We'll show ya!

Capper/Meridian: *concerned* Naw-naw-naw, We don't need you "sonic rainbooming" up in my place, thank you very much. *shocked as Rarity and Elusive sew the tears in their jacket and dress* Whoa, hey, hold up now. Whoa.

Rarity: *to Capper* Here you go. I do apologize.

Elusive- *to Meridian* If we were back home, we could've done something truly fabulous.

Capper/Meridian: *skeptical* Okay... What's the catch?

Rarity/Elusive: *levitates buttons* *calmly*?Nothing. After all that you've done for us, consider it a "thank you".

Capper/Meridian: *sadly* Oh. Uh, don't thank us. Really.

Twilight: *happily* Guys! We've been looking for the wrong king and queen! We don't need the King and Queen of the Hippos!

*everyone gathers around them*

Dusk- We need the King and Queen of the Hippogriffs!

Twilight/Dusk- Part pony, part eagle!

Capper: *nervous* Oh! Oh, the Hippogriffs!

Meridian- *nervously* Now, the trouble with that is... no one knows... where they are...

Twilight: *glares at them* Says here they're on the top of Mount Aris!

Pinkie/Bubble: *smiles* You mean the mountain right outside the window?

Capper: Objects in windows may be less mountainous than they appear. But they haven't been seen in years.

Meridian- *chuckles nervously* Heh heh heh...