The Big Bang Two - Bye, Bye Pond's

Chapter 5 - Doctor's P.O.V Bye Bye Pond's

Breath filled my lungs in blistering speed making my eyes snap open to see familiar bright orange lights. I shot up so i was sitting up right and well i was general confused. I notice i was no longer in the Pandorica hurtling towards the exploding TARDIS ready to die, willing to die for everyone.

I was fine, and safe inside a none exploding TARDIS. I sat up quickly looking around the TARDIS. Everything was normal, all the amazing light and every detail of the TARDIS intact.

"Oh! OK. I escaped, then. Brilliant! Love it when I do that. Legs, yes. Bow tie, cool..."I said, i placed my hand on my head no fez on my head "...I can buy a fez"I said disappointed.

"The beach. The beach is the best. Automatic sand"I heard my own voice, but i wasn't speaking at all. It was coming from behind me.

"Automatic sand? What does that mean?"Sapphire voice said. I looked around for her but she was no where in sight.

"It's automated, totally"I heard my voice again, i jumped to my feet and walk round too see myself here and Sapphire and and Amy, we was all dressed fro the beach.

"Oh"I said.

"Cleans up the lolly sticks... "The other me said.

"No, hang on! That's last week when we went to Space Florida. I'm rewinding. My.. My time stream... unraveling, erasing. Closing..."I said.

I looked behind me to see the crack on the monitor closing "..Hello, universe, goodbye, Doctor. Amy, Sapphire?"I said, Sapphire turned back to me looking for the person that called her "..Sapphire?"I asked again.

Time stopped re-winding, and i was suddenly lunched forward, my head was beating fast and my vision was fuzzy. As i came to me sensors i notice i was on a street and i was defiantly on Earth. To the left of me was a flat with familiar red door.

It was the flat i shared with Craig and Sapphire, I looked to see Amy was crossing the street, towards the cat and reached out to stroke it.

"Ah, three weeks ago, when she put the card in the window. Amy!"I shouted. She turns to me for a second and then walks away "..I need to tell you something. She can hear me! But if she can hear me..."I said my voice trailing off. I turned round too see a massive crack in the road, and i braced myself.

I was pulled back in time again, passing my time with Vincent and the invisible beast and the time trapped inside the dreams with the dream lord and the time Rory died and the day me and Sapphire finally came together.

Time finally stops and i found my self leaned against a green mosey wall, it was in the forest at the Byzantium. I hear my past self talking, it was when i was about to leave Sapphire.

"And i always come back, be good everyone and do not let that girl open her eyes"The Doctor shouted to the men, i waited till he disappeared and looked back at Sapphire.

Her hands were on her lap and she nervously, why did i have leave. I was such an idiot back then. All the Cleric's had there back to Sapphire, i quickly walked to her and placed my hands on her, calming her.

"Sapphire, this isn't going to work if you don't trust me you need to start trusting me it's never been more important"I said.

"But you don't always tell me the truth"Sapphire whispered.

"If i always told you the truth i wouldn't need you to trust me"I said, a hint of smugness in my voice.

"The crack. How can it be here?"Sapphire asked.

"I don't know I'm working on it. Now listen remember what i told you when i was 6?"I asked.

"What did you tell me?"Sapphire asked. I sighed and placed my forehead to her's, my breath just over her lips.

"No, that's not the point.You have to remember"I whispered, I saw here lips just there and i new i shouldn't have done it, i kissed her she completely froze when i did but shortly after kissed me back.

Her kiss was nervous and gently unsure why i was kissing her, but i knew this was the last time i would ever have her lips upon mine. The gentle softness of her plump lips she was always cautious, she was so human.

As much i wanted to carry on, i pulled back"..I'm gonna miss doing that"I chucked, and kissed her forehead and removed my hands from her,standing up.

Walking must be the hardest as i head Sapphire call after me and asking me question. I was about to turn back but it was too late.

Time suddenly flashed past everything, the Daleks in World War Two and the first ever adventure i took with Sapphire and Amy and Prison Zero and Atraxi.

Time finally stopped i found my self in small house in the hallway, the walls were decorated with tatty old wallpaper. It was night outside, and i began to notice i was in Sapphire and Amelia house.

"Amelia's and Sapphire's house..."I said, i checked my for the time."..When they was young. The night they waited"I said.

Stepping out into night over the marshy ground into the garden and there was the destroyed shed and there laid on the grass curled up was the girls that waited. Little Sapphire and Amelia all snuggled together on top of their suitcases.

"The girl's who waited. Come here, you two.."I said, and walked up to them and picked them and carried them back into the house.

Amelia didn't stir nor did Sapphire they slept soundless in their beds unaware that i wasn't coming, not for another twelve years. I collapsed back in the chair looking at the little girls, the girls who waited for me.

"It's funny. I thought if you could hear me, I could hang on somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up, you'll have a mum and dad... And you won't even remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little. I'll be a story in your head. But that's OK. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cos it was, you know. It was the best..."I said. Thinking off all the good, so many good times, and all the bed ones that didn't make sense.

"A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I was always going to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, Sapphire. You'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you two. Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient. And the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had... Never had. In your dreams, they'll still be there"I said, sadly.

"The Doctor and the Pond's. And the days that never came. The cracks are closing. But they can't close properly until I'm on the other side. I don't belong here any more. I think I'll skip the rest of the rewind. I hate repeats. Live well. Love Rory. Bye bye, Pond"I said as i stood from the chair and kisses her head.

Walking round to Sapphire "..Sapphire Pond, the girl who loved a alien. And he fell in love with her, more then she knew. Now you will never know. Why does everything i love go?. Gallifrey, Rose and now you. Maybe i'm cursed eh?, a man that's is not allowed to love. When you wake up, i'll just be a story but that's good i don't want you to love me if i don't existed..."I said.

I paused to a let out a sad laugh"..You now what i was hoping a miracle would happen and everything happen now wasn't real and i could be with you again, but it's never that simple. I better be going don't want to repeat the past. Bye bye, my love i'm sorry "I said and placed kiss on her head, before pulling back hiding the tears.

The crack, why was wider then ever now, ready to take me. I looked behind my shoulder back to Sapphire and Amy for the last time before i let the light of the crack consume me...