Chapter Three- Pluto

We scrolled the locations under the names. "There's one here in town we didn't even know about." Sophie said. "It says he is at the town school." I said. "Well then let's go." I took her hand and we disappeared.

Angus POV

I walked down the hallway, holding my books close to my chest. In till I felt a push against my back making all my books fall to the floor. I knew who it was before I even turned around, I owed them two days' worth of my lunch money. I turned around looking up to the two upperclassmen, "Hey you got my money, stupid?" he asked. I nodded no, he pushed me against a locker. "Let me go." I said. "What did you say push you into the locker harder?" he asked. "Stop!" I shouted making him slam into the lockers across from me as my powers reacted to his anger. I had to leave the scene as fast as I could, leaving my books and taking my bag.

Miles POV

Sophie and I walked down the hallways, trying to find a main office. Running footsteps could be heard through the hallways, in till I kid ran into me. He stopped and looked up, "Oh I'm very sorry." I bent down to his level, "You okay?" I asked. He nodded. "I really have to go I'm sorry." He said trying to run away, I grabbed his arm. "First tell me your name." I said. "Angus." the little kid responded."But you can call me Pluto." I looked at him. "Why Pluto?" I asked. "I'm always picked last for something, in gym, as a partner with a science project, so just call me Pluto." I nodded.

Sophie took his hand, "You are okay now, we have powers like you, come with us you have to go now there are people trying to find all of us we have three more people to find before tonight. She took out the book, the next name was Cai Brooks. The location was an address saying it was in New York City. We all grouped together, Angus holding Sophie's hand tight and we disappeared to New York City.

We appeared in front of a building, the sign said "Manhattan Orphanage." "So this girl is an orphan?" asked Sophie. "It seems so." I said. We walked up to the stairs, Angus still holding Sophie's hand tight. I knocked on the door, "one second." an older woman's voice shouted. The door opened, an older woman was at the door. "How many I help you?' she asked. "We would like to see someone who lives here." Sophie said. "Who may that be, we have about ten children living here at the moment." she said. "Cai please." I asked for. "Oh yes her, come in." We three walked into the orphanage. She shouted Cai downstairs.

"Are you looking into adopting Cai?" the woman asked. I looked at Sophie, she looked at me. "Yes mam we are." Sophie said. I looked at her with a serious face. "Well Cai is a nice little girl, quite shy at first but she'll open up to you, I see you already have a child." the woman said. "Oh yes, this is our son Jacob." I said trying to go with the plan. "Hi Jacob, I'm Ms. Smith." she said. Angus waved. "May I ask your names?" "My name is Rachel, and this is Charles." Sophie said.

"Cai has had a hard life, she was found by a farmer in a field that looked like it had been burnt down by something, she had burn marks on her forehead and cheeks".

Footsteps approached us as a girl came up to us. "Hi Cai, this is Rachel and Charles they are looking to adopt you." She stared at us. Ms. Smith handed us papers, Sophie started writing down fake information on the paper, fake address and are fake names. Cai started packing a backpack of her things. Sophie finished, Cai gave Ms. Smith a hug. We walked out of the orphanage, Sophie took out the notebook. There we're only two people left, Brinley White and Josh Chase. The sun would start setting, and our time would be running out. We needed to get the last two people before the people in the black van did first.