Rejected for the 100th time

I got bored so I wrote this story. Tell me if it is good so I would continue. Thanks :)

Rejection was painful but love isn't and it never was. Love was something I didn't know and rejection was something I knew clearly. But can you handle rejection 100 times without getting hurt.... Well I can't!!

I was crying and brawling on my friend.

"Girl, if you keep doing this you will waste your youth.", she said.

"But there might be a chance he might actually like me.", I said blowing my nose.

She handed me a tissue. "Listen to me, he already rejected you it's time to move on."

"But he was the prince of my dreams, Carrie.", I said.

"Then dream on..girl.", she told me and drank her coke.

My name is Wendy I'm a 6th grade, that's my friend Carrie she's a year older than me. The reason why I'm crying is because I got rejected by my prince, Drake. It happened few hours ago...

Few hours earlier. . .

"I'm finally a 6th grader. Yahoo!", I said and I climbed a the big oak tree from school.

That tree has a legend that whatever you wish for will come true if you were able to climb to the top.

I reached the top, "I wish to have someone and I like because I never got to experience it and to excel this school year. I don't care what I have to do to deserve all this but I just want it to come true.", I yelled.

I lost balance and slipped on a leaf, I started to fall. I didn't wish to die now. I closed my eyes and faced my reality. But something or someone stopped my fall.

"Are you ok?", he asked. He had brown hair, blue eyes and a muscled body. The first thing that comes to my mind is my prince! My heart started to pump so fast this sensation made me feel like I'll have a heart attack.

"Yeah, I just lost my balance and slipped.", I said getting up and cleaning myself.

"My name is Drake", he said taking his hand out.

"My name is Wendy.", I said before I shaked his hand the bell rang. "I gotta go. See ya." I ran to the classroom.

Lunch~

"I talked to this super hot guy today, Carrie.", I said happily.

"Really? How did he look like?", she asked looking bored and drinking her soda.

"Brown hair, blue eyes and a muscular body. He's my perfect prince.", I said.

She spit out all of her soda on me and grabbed my face to examine it. She examined my face. And she sat back on her chair.

"You fell for him didn't you?", she said.

"Me in love you're joking, Carrie.", I laughed nervously. She raised her eyebrow at me. "Ok yes I did."

"What are you a beginner in love?", she said. I nodded.

"I can't get this feelings stable.", I said blushing.

"So tell him you love him or start to hate him.", she told me.

So I made my decision to confess to him. I found out he was a highschooler. I saw him with a bunch of girls, I stood up on their table.

"I LOVE YOU, DRAKE!!", yelled with all my might.

He stood up, touched my shoulder and smiled. Did that mean he accepted it?

"I'm sorry I just met you so I can't return any of your feelings.", he said and return flirting with the other girls.

He was mocking and throwing my feelings away like it was trash. I had to do something.

"Give me 5 months. And I will confess to you, but by the time the 5th month ends I will assure you. That you will fall in love with me.", I said.

The girls that were being flirted with were whispering.

"Do what you want. But my heart won't be easily stolen by you.", he said.

He doesn't sound like my prince who saved me but I'll let him be. I got home and I cried.

Going back to the present. . .

"Why did you confess today? That's so stupid I meant when you were ready.", Carrie asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?", I brawled. She let out a huge sigh.

"So are you going to do the challenge you set for yourself?", Carrie asked.

"I don't give up so easily, Carrie but now let me please cry.", I said crying.

I cry today so I can be stronger tomorrow.

Watch out, Drake I'll be stealing your heart.

P.O.V. Drake

I was walking at school a normal day then something dropped out of the sky. It landed in my arms, a girl.

She was blushing when she saw me. She looked like my new play thing.

"I'm Drake.", I said.

"I'm Wendy....I gotta go see ya.", she said running away.

They always run but I'll always catch them. This girl will be easy to get. At lunch, I flirted as usual nothing seemed to be wrong. All of the sudden she came back.

"I LOVE YOU, DRAKE!", she screamed. I lost my interest in her. So I rejected her. I was waiting for running and crying instead:

"Give me 5 months. And I will confess to you, but by the time the 5th month ends I will assure you. That you will fall in love with me.", she declared.

This will be interesting. But she can't be ,can she be what I was waiting for? Only after the 5th month I'll be sure.

"Do what you want.", I said. And continued flirting with other girls.

* * *  

What do you think about it? Was it good? Should I continue it? Place it in the comments below.