Rejection 7

Thinking...and thinking.. I got it. Enjoy.

*  *  *

I went home right after I woke up in the hospital.

"Drake's heart is slowly becoming mine.", I covered my face with a pillow and rolled around in bed laughing.

But what will I do for Drake tomorrow? I thought for 5 minutes.... I got nothing.

Then I called up Carrie.

"Caarrrrieeee! I don't know what to doooo.", I whinned.

She sighed. "Why won't you look into that notebook of yours you'll figure out something.", she said.

"Thanks friend!!!", then I hunged up the phone.

So I checked the notebook:

Books: Sherlock Holmes, Diary of the Wimpy kid,....others

I don't want to ennumerate any further.

Music: pop, romance, rock, rap, techno

I can't use any of this. I wonder if Drake would like it if I talked to him. I sighed....

Am I losing interest in Drake? Great, I have to do my plan with these.

"Wendy, I have to tell you something.", mom said.

Next day~

I climbed the tree and wished for the same thing. I jumped backwards and was caught again in the arms of Drake. I sighed. I am really losing interest in him.

"Hey, Drake instead of me confessing today, I'll talk to you today.", I smiled.

"Ok. You gave up on me already?", he said.

"And no...not yet.", I sounded depressed. I was able to shake myself of the sadness.

"Okay, can we make this talk simple?", I asked.

"Sure, you proposed it.", he said. Drake seemed nicer than usual not only that I can't see any of his fans.

"I'll ask 10 questions or dares and you can ask me 10 questions or dares. But if we don't want to answer them then ask another question. You go first.", I said.

"Ok then why do you have a scar in your stomach?", he asked. How did he know?

"That's because I stabbed myself.", I said casually.

"How come you can say stuff like that casually?", he asked.

"That's considered a question and that's because I like it, it really isn't a big deal.", I said casually again.

"I'll ask you this time. If I were to give up on you will you give up on me?", I asked.

"No, that's because I dare to never give up on me!", he said.

For some reason, my heart feels relieved and happy at the same time. The bell rang.

"Let's do this again in another time.", I said running to my classroom and I was blushing so hard. But when I got to the classroom...

"What happened to you?", Carrie asked. I covered my mouth and started to cry. "Hey, what happened?"

"Carrie, I'm moving away to England.", I said crying.

"How much time do you have left?", Carrie asked.

"10 days.", I answered and I kept on crying.

Drake P.O.V.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Ever since her puking thing, I wanted to get to know her better. Yes, the girl who I have been rejecting.

I passed the tree. As planned, she fell into my arms. She looked really sad with something.

"I'll ask 10 questions or dares and you can ask me 10 questions or dares. But if we don't want to answer them then ask another question. You go first.", I said.

"Ok then why do you have a scar in your stomach?", I asked. I accidnetally saw it when I was carrying her.

"That's because I stabbed myself.", she said casually.

"How come you can say stuff like that casually?", I asked. Since it was unusual for someone who stabbed themselves still smile.

"That's considered a question and that's because I like it, it really isn't a big deal.", she said casually again.

"I'll ask you this time. If I were to give up on you will you give up on me?", she asked. Why is she saying that?

"No, that's because I dare to never give up on me!", I said.

The bell rang and she left. Why am I being like this?

* * *

Comments? Reactions? Tell me. And share to your friends because I like more reads than votes. :3