Rejection 9

So bored... I'm going to write before school comes.... So enjoy.

* * *

I woke up and it was already..6:55 a.m. I'm late for school... I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!! I got up in a hurry took everything I need.

"What should I do for the confession of Drake?", I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair in to pigtails.

"No time to stop and think I got to get to school." I ran outside.

When I entered the gates I tripped over nothing, I got caught by Drake.

"Um..thanks...", I said and looked away from him. The bell rang and when I looked back there was a girl hugging him...She looked like a model..But she didn't look like one of those girls he flirted.

I got to the classroom. Carrie ran quickly towards me.

"You have a rival now, Wendy.", Carrie pants.

"Who is she?", I asked.

"The fiancee of Drake.", she gave me the picture of the girl earlier.

"We are going to give Drake an awesomest confession today.", I said while the light shined behind me.

"Do you have a plan?", Carrie asked.

"No I don't", I said while the light shined behind me.

"You are late, Wendy! Go sit down and Carrie go back to your classroom.", the teacher said.

I went to my seat and sat down.

"We have a new student starting today. Come inside.", the teacher said.

I wonder who she will be? I know it's a she since the guys are swooning....weird.

"My name is Kate. And I'm the fiancee of Drake.", she said. I walked up to her and compare the picture with her.

"Perfect match.", I said. "I hate you."

Then those fan girls of Drake were scanning her.

"Curly brown hair, fair skin, blue eyes, breast size B, attitude N/A, height 5'6 and weight ×××",they said. I can hear the guys drooling at the back.

But what did they mean her attirude is N/A. She must be bipolar or something...

"I know you you're the one who was with the hospital with Drake! And I also hate you.", she said. Good we know each other.

"Well at least we have ourselves a competition.", I smirked.

"But I'll be the one who's going to win.", she smirked. I got so pissed I wanted to punch her face so badly.

Drake walked by. She immediately kissed him on the lips and smirked at me. Oh, it's on she is so going down.

"Ladies, please take your seats. Drake you can go back to your class.", the teacher said.

Lunch~

"So what's your plan?", Carrie asked drinking a soda.

"To climb up the tree and maybe punch Kate's face.", I said.

I climbed up the tree and just sat there, watched the view. Then my view became worse I "them" together, she was hugging his hand. Time for my little operation called "in your face".

I fell on backwards from the tree and Drake caught me with one hand and my fist hit Kate. So according to plan...

"Oops sorry, Kate I hit your face my hand sort of slipped when I fell from the tree.", I said with an innocent voice. I saw Drake laughing a bit.. Huh?

"I hate you so much!!!", she said and stormed off.

"Hahahahaha Man, that was a good one.", he said to me.

"Why are you laughing do you hate your fiancee so much?", I asked.

"She's so annoying.", he said placing me down.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you this...", I said.

"What?", he asked. I ran towards him and kissed him.

"I love you. And I'll take responsibility on that.", I winked.

"Still..", he gave me a thumbs down. "Rejected."

I went home and when the sun would rise. Then I havs 9 more days left before I will leave.

* * *

Sorry I'm so slow. I ran out of ideas so fast so forgive me. Comments? Reactions? Tell me.