Rejection 6

Hm.... I don't know...

* * *

I woke up. I wasn't at home... I was at the hospital.. Hospital..HOSPITAL! How did I get here?

I got up and I peeked throught the door.

"Is she going to be alright?", Drake asked in panic.

"She is. She's actually resting in that room.", the doctor said. "Man, I thought you were her boyfriend since you went in the hospital carrying her in bridal style and begged us to help her. And I think I have seen you and her somewhere."

Drake did all that for me? That's impossible. There's no way. He carried me in Bridal style!!?!

The door opened Drake was standing there. We both were staring at each other then I flushed red.

"I..overhear the conversation a while ago.", I said.

"Look here, Wendy. I did bring you here because I sympathized you, it's not like I did for you or anything.", he said slightly blushing a bit.

Wait a second... Could it be? He's a Tsundere!!! Okay, now my game sounds a lot easier all I have to do is confess everyday.

"Really? Then why are you blushing?", I smirked.

"I'm not blushing.", he said and looked at me weirdly.

"Listen well, Drake I'll keep confessing to you until you fall in love with me.", I said.

"I'll keep rejecting you when that happens.", he said.

Then my stomach started to hurt and I puked out blood.

"Doctor!!", Drake shouted.

"Why are you puking blood?", he asked with a worried look.

"Well, I was bullied and I couldn't take it anymore so I stabbed myself a couple of times. So yeah. Don't worry about me.", I said laughing nervously.

"You're really weird. Why won't you let people care for you?", he said.

Why won't you let people care for you?  That line I heard someone say that before. A small memory flashed into my mind of a little boy with brown hair telling me that.

My head hurts. I looked at Drake and his face resembles the boy in my memory. But I can't amnesia too.

"Are you okay you look pale.", Drake said he touched my forehead. "Woah, you're having a fever."

"Drake, you know how much I love you.", I said. "I'm sorry for what I'll do."

"Still rejecting you.", he said.

I don't know what happened next but I fell asleep.

P.O.V. Drake

"What did she mean what she will do.", I wondered.

She got up and faced me and grabbed my neck. She started to choke me.

Why is this happening? But her eyes were closed, what is going on? The doctor arrived, and saw what's happening.

He chopped her back and she fell back to sleep.

"Now, I know who you are and who she is.", he said. "You are those kids who used to play outside of the hospital."

What was he talking about? I used to play with her? I don't even remember being hospitalized here.

"But sadly, you two can't remember.", the doctor said as he wiped his glasses. He handed me a picture.

It was me and a little girl. That time I had brown hair. So that little girl was Wendy, and we were both wearing hospital clothes and we were badged up.

Huh?  I don't understand anymore.

Then I decided to go home and do some research.

* * *

Comment? Reactions? Tell me!