Rejection 10 (part 1)

Thinking...Grammar...spelling..ugh.

* * *

P.O.V. Drake

Kate actually pouted when she was punched in the face. It was hilarious. I didn't love my fiancee Kate because 1 she's weird, 2 I was forced to, 3 she never lets anyone close to me.

I got home and she was weeping behind her dad. Her dad was actually 1 scary guy he was buff, muscular not to mention his eye patch.

"Drake, I heard that you left my daughter alone when some girl dropped out of the sky!", he exclaimed.

"1 thing for sure it was out of a tree and I have some weird instict to catch people from falling.", I said.

"Is that so?", he eyed at me. This is creppy... "Then you can catch my daughter when she falls right now.", he said. I heard a big thud outside the house.

I check outside and Kate was there on the ground I mean. So it isn't Kate after all.

"Instincts, huh? You have to accompany my daughter tomorrow and this time you will be watched.", he said. Kate smirked. Gosh, I hate it that her dad scares me that way.

"I understand.", I said. They went out the door. Thank goodness they are gone. The door opened again.

"One last thing, we will started to watch you 24/7 so if we see you with that girl then...", we gave me the dead sign. I glupped.

"Hey, little brother. We are going to tutorial lesson tomorrow. With this 6th grader called Wendy, she's actually super smart she suppose to be in highschool by now.

"Why do we need tutorial??", I asked in hysteria.

"Want me to remind you...", she eyed on me. "That you retained."

"Ok! I'll take turtorial.", I said. I just hope it isn't her.

P.O.V Wendy

"Carrie, I need to get money...", I grubbled.

"Work, girl.", she said reading the Science book on backwards.

"The books on backwards, Carrie. And the answer to your homework is all wrong.", I said.

"You're so smart, Wendy. Why aren't you the same grade as me?", Carrie said redoing her homework. "You should do a tutorial or something."

"That's it. I think I should start a tutorial.", I said and I started to make a website of my tutorial services. I recieved a call from this woman saying her son Drake needs tutorial. It can't be Drake. The one person I ever loved and who has been rejecting me. So I accepted it. Horray! I have a person to tutor.

I wonder how it will go? I just hope it isn't him then I won't be able to concentrate.

* * *