Rejection 3

Thinking.... Thinking....

* * *

I finished studying for math I will ace the test now... Time to see this guy's bio.

Likes: nice girls, food, basketball, cakes, vanilla, honey

Dislikes:weird girls, being called mama' boy(which he is), not being praised at, chocolate, annoying people

I wanted to laugh since this will be an easy fight but he's just playing hard to get. I continued to look at it:

Birthday: August 5 ××××

How many girls he dated: none

How many girls he flirted: many

Other stuff: He wished on the oak tree...

But the other stuff was erased, by the guys a while ago. I wonder what it is or was.

I now have a plan to steal his heart. I will be Ms. Nice girl. Watch out, Drake I know your weaknesses and strengths.

"It's done! Time for the final touch.", I said and placed in a box.

I called Carrie.

"That's the plan Carrie. Tell the other girls.", I said turning off the call.

Next day~

I climbed on the oak tree and wished the same thing then I slipped like deja vu. And landed to his arms...Drake's arms.

"Drake, I made you a vanilla cake, do you want to try it?", I asked smiling.

He dropped me as usual and walked away. Then he came back to get the cake. He went away again.

I laughed since it was cute. I also aced the math test. Lunch came I hope he read the message I placed in the cake.

"Hey, Wendy!", someone yelled it was Drake. And he gave a thumbs up then a thumbs down.

I got rejected again. Endure it, Wendy. Endure it.

"It's that girl from yesterday, who got rejected. Looks like she was rejected again.", people whispered to one another.

Plan B. I walked up to Drake.

"So did you like the cake?", I asked.

"Why would I?", he said and flirted with girls.

"Is that so I'll be taking the cake away then.", I said grabbing the cake. He stopped me.

"Why would you do that. You gave it to me right?", he asked.

"Oh, but if you don't eat the cake the poor cake will end up in the trash.", I said slowly eating the cake. "And it's actually delicious."

His mouth started watering, my plan B was working. I saw Carrie and the girls giving me a thumbs up.

"Can I be the judge of that cake?", he said putting his hand out.

"Nope, you didn't like the cake when I gave it to you.", I said sticking my tongue.

"Fine, I wanted to eat the cake. Give me some.", he tried to grab the cake.

"2 conditions. 1 Don't drop me when you catch me. 2 Don't be mean to me.", I said smirking.

"I can still reject you right?", he asked.

"Yes, you can.", I gave him the cake. Why did I say that? And He ate everything.

"Did the cake make you like me?", I asked.

"No. But the cake did.", he said and smirked at me. Everyone laughed. I had another plan for tomorrow.

I still have lots in store for you, Drake. I'll make your world upside down... No more Ms. Nice girl. Right after, I study and make my Science project.

P.O.V. Drake

She fell from the tree and I don't fail to catch her again. Deja vu.

She smiled and said, "Drake, I made you a vanilla cake, do you want to try it?"

She pulled strings didn't she? How did she know I can't resist vanilla and cake?

I dropped her and walked away but I couldn't resist the temptation. So I went back to get it. I opened the cake and I saw a note:

Dear Drake,

There is 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you.

I love you.

Love,

Wendy

I saw her again at lunch. I gave gave her a thumbs up then a thumbs down. And I sat down the table and flirted with the girls.

"Did you like the cake?", she asked. Even if I didn't eat it yet I'm in front of the girls I cannot show them my weakness.

"Why would I?", this will make her cry for sure then she took the cake. No! I wanted to eat that!

"Is that so I'll be taking the cake away then.", she said grabbing the cake. I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Why would you do that? You gave it to me right?", I asked. I was trying to message her please don't ruin my life.

"Oh, but if you don't eat the cake the poor cake will end up in the trash.", she said slowly eating the cake. She was messaging me that she wasn't a play thing. "And it's actually delicious."

My mouth started watering. I can't resist.

"Can I be the judge of that cake?", I said putting his hand out. I was messaging please give me that cake.

"Nope, you didn't like the cake when I gave it to you.", she said sticking my tongue.

"Fine, I wanted to eat the cake. Give me some.", I said trying to grab the cake.

"2 conditions. 1 Don't drop me when you catch me. 2 Don't be mean to me.", she said smirking.

It was pretty decent but...

"I can still reject you right?", he asked.

"Yes, you can.", she gave me the cake. I ate everything and the cake was actually good.

"Did the cake make you like me?", she  asked.

"No. But the cake did.", I said and smirked at me. Everyone laughed. This is starting to get interesting....

* * *

Wendy is becoming evil do you reader like that? And Drake is starting to become soft a bit.. What would happen to them? Make your guess in the comments below and tell me what you think.