Rejection 5

I forgot to update so I'll make it up to you readers.

* * *

I went home soaking wet, and I also brought home the shirt of Drake.

"Wendy! You're soaking wet! What happened?", my mom asked.

"Well, I was pretending I was diving then someone accidentally pushed and I ended up diving. And the person who pushed me felt bad so he gave me his shirt.", I said.

"You're lying to your own mom again.", she said and eyed at me.

I broke eye contact. "I got to get changed, mom.", I said going inside the bathroom.

"Wait, inspection.", she said. I raised my arms up and she checked clothes for a sharp object

Carrie called.

"Wendy, do you have a bikini for tomorrow?", she asked.

"Um.. I'll be wearing a bathing suit.", I said.

"Then you can't impress, Drake like that.", she said.

"It's okay I know what I'm doing.", I said.

There is a reason why I don't wear a bikini and why my mom always inspects me when I go to the bathroom. You see....

Back in my previous school, I was bullied and that time I didn't have friends. Every time I came home I would smile to my mom and tell her an excuse. But....

One day, I couldn't take it anymore and I took a kitchen knife from the drawer. I went inside the bathroom and stabbed myself, I was even laughing when I did that. Luckily, my mom found out what I was doing. But the scars that I gave myself are still there.

And that's why I don't wear a bikini.

I started to smell the shirt of Drake. I blushed so much.

Next day~

"WE ARE AT THE BEACH!!!", I said running around. "Carrie, you look good in your bikini.", I looked at her wearing her black and white bikini.

"You should have worn a bikini.",Carrie sighed.

I feel glares at me. I think it was the fans of Drake still mad at me. But I don't care. Now that I mention it where is Drake.

Anyway today I have a plan to confess using the sand. I started to build a sand scpulture of the letters.

"You know you can just write it down in the sand.", Carrie said.

"But it will look cooler and he would definitely not reject me.", I said molding the letter I then it all fell.

I tried and tried again. It all fell, because someone knocked it over, some waves knocked it over and it just fell.

"So are you going to listen to me?", Carrie asked.

"Ok, I'll do it in the normal way.", I said. I started to search for a stick.

I already wrote it and I told Carrie the plan. I was patiently waiting sitting in the sand.

"Hey, rejected girl, confessing again?", a group of high school girls surrounded me.

"Yeah, got a problem with that? It's unlike you got the courage to confess to him.", I glared at them.

"You pissed us off.", they said and grabbed my arms and legs. One of them was preparing her fist to my stomach.

"Please don't hit me in the stomach.", I begged while my tears started to fall.

They hit my scar in my stomach. I started to puke out blood. They were shocked and  I ran into the cave near the beach, to calm myself.

P.O.V. Drake

I'm at the beach today and this time my fans are preventing me to see Wendy.

I was resting and flirting when I heard my fans whispering something: "She looks like she's making letters out of sand."

"We knocked down some already."

"Hey, ugly, come with me.", it was the friend of Wendy I think her name was Carrie. She grabbed me and started to drag me.

Then I heard some group of girls whispering: "We punched her stomach she puked out blood. It wasn't even that hard, she even ran away into the cave."

"Really? I heard someone died in that cave."

Once I heard that I sprinted to the cave. What am I doing? Did I really care for this girl? I reached the cave. I brought a flashlight with me.

"Wendy! Where are you..", then I fell over something it was Wendy and it seems like she was crying. I hugged her.

She looked at me and said, "I love you, Drake." My face felt so hot. I can't be... No I have to reject her.

"I'm rejecting you again.", I said and pushed her away. She started to puke out blood then she fainted.

Shiz. I carried her bridal style all the way to the hospital. I'm not falling for her this is fake and I'm actually feeling sympathetic. That's it.

* * *

Drake is feeling sympathetic? Will Wendy be alright? Reactions? Comments? Place it in the comments or PM me. Tell me what you think.