Taking Day Off

Chapter: 14

"Harry get up" my sister Sayani yelled from the kitchen.

"Mmm" It was 6:30 in the morning and I was still on my bed.

"Harry" Sayani opened the door and came inside my room.

"Mmm" my head was feeling heavy and my body was burning.

"Harry are you alright?" Sayani asked getting worried. She put her hand on my head and shake her head No!

"Oh my god you have fever" she sat down on my bed near me with concerned eyes.

"I think I won't be able to go to school" I said pulling the blanket over my body "you go I will get better after taking some rest"

"You sure?" She asked raising her eyebrow "I can stay if you want"

"Yeah! I'm ok! You go" I smirked looking at her "Zayn will get insane if he doesn't get to see you for one day"

"Harry" she playfully punched me on my arm and I giggled "ok take care bro"

Before leaving for school she made me chicken soup and put socks on my feet. She is the best sister in the whole world. She gave me a duplicate key of our apartment in case I need to go out. She locked the door and left. I pulled the blanket again and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nobody! Nobody! Nobody can drag me down" I was singing and dancing walking towards my class when suddenly I saw Sayani and Zayn together.

"Oh! Oh! Live romance" I smirked and hide myself near the locker beside me.

"Yes Harry is at home resting because of fever" I heard Sayani moving her hands up and down like she is ready to dance on the stage. Zayn just nodded and hugged her tightly.

Harry got fever? How? Oh no! Now to whom I should give his English copy?

"Stalking someone?" I turned back and saw Rei smirking.

"Shut up! Whom I will stalk?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Who knows? Harry?" Her smirk widens and my eyes gets widen as if at the same time both of our eyes and tongue will pop out.

"Visit a Psychologist Rei" she raised her eyebrow looking at me "because you have got insane"

"Go and die" she said crossing hands over her chest.

"Sure we both will die" both of us turn around to see Pragya, Chanyeol and Suga coming towards us "after killing you Rei"

Pragya started laughing and we all joined her. Rei got more angry  and Suga gave her a hug to calm her down. Honestly! This couples are so cute!

"Let's go to the class everyone" Chanyeol said and we all nodded.

"It's getting cold" Suga said taking out his black leather jacket.

"I heard flue is happening everywhere" Pragya said looking at Chanyeol "you must take care of yourself Chan you are always playing football on the field wearing shorts"

"Don't worry love I will be okay" Chanyeol said patting on Pragya's head.

"WHAT FLUE?" I shouted and everyone stared at me with shock.

"Yes flue and non of us are suffering from it so calm down" Pragya said patting on my head.

"No it's just" I paused when a brilliant idea hit me at the brain "I'm suddenly feeling very weak"

"What?" Rei asked getting worried "are you able to stand?"

"I hope it's not a fever" Pragya said looking at me with concerned eyes.

"You should go home before it get worst" Chanyeol said patting on my head.

"Chanyeol do you think all of us are cats? You keep on patting everyone. Give it a break brother" I said and everyone starts laughing.

"That's a habit" he said looking at me with a smile.

"If you want I can drop you at your house" Suga said and I looked at Rei with a smirk.

"What?" Rei said getting annoyed and I laughed shaking my head No!

"I can go on my own. Thanks!" I said waving at them and left the school taking the permission from principal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm" the soup Sayani made was damm "salty?"

Well she tried. Both of us are not that good in cooking. If Zayn and Sayani get married in the future Sayani won't have any problem with the cooking because Zayn is a great cook. I giggled thinking all this when suddenly I feel my phone vibrate inside my pants pocket.

Unknown- Hey open the door! I can't see the door bell :P

What the fuck! Who is this? And the person is standing in front of my door?

Harry- Who are you?

After few minutes my phone vibrated again.

Unknown- Come out and see yourself  handsome ;)

Seriously! Is it a joke or something? I got up from my bed and opened the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I was shocked. That idiotic smile again plastered on the face in front of me.

"Help service Pinki is here"

Yeah!! I was waiting for this. Next chapter is my favorite one. Evil laugh~~~ hope you liked it please vote and comment. Love you...