Riyle's Secret

Chapter: 25

"Hey Veronica get your ass here" I shouted standing right in front of her house.

"Pinki have you got insane?" Pragya said holding me by shoulder.

"Don't stop me Pragya I'll kill that bitch" I said literally jumping up and down on the street.

"And I thought you wanted her address for some reason" she said finally leaving me out off her grip.

"Yes and the reason is I'll kill her" I said making a fist.

"Are you that angry because she broke my and Harry's friendship?" Pragya asked me giving me a concerned look.

"Yes of course and not only that she is the one making Harry suffer" I said getting more angry.

"Pinki look at me" Pragya said holding my chin up.

"What happened?" I asked getting confused.

"Do you love Harry?" Pragya asked raising her eyebrow.

"Hey Veronica come out"

"Don't ignore me!!" Pragya said getting angry "say it Pinki do you?"

"I.." as I was going to make an excuse someone interrupted me.

"It's of no use"

We turned back to the unknown voice. And it was her. Riyle!

"Riyle?" I was quite shocked seeing her here.

"Hey Riyle!" Pragya greeted her and she nodded back.

"You know her?" I asked getting confused.

"Yes she is Veronica's friend" as soon as Pragya said that I was going to punch her.

"PINKI!! wait she is just her friend" Pragya stopped me, holding me tight.

"Do you know what your friend has done?" I asked her almost yelling.

"Pinki calm down!" Pragya said rubbing my back.

"I know" Riyle said putting one of her hand on the head.

"You do?" Pragya asked in shock.

"Let's kill both of them" I said making a fist.

"Wait No!!" Riyle said getting few feets back.

"Pinki cool down" Pragya said with a calm look.

"I know everything but believe me I was not there with her plans" Riyle said with a sad look.

"We believe you Riyle" Pragya said with a smile.

"I don't"

"PINKI!!" Pragya shouted on me.

"How can you trust her? She is Veronica's friend who broke your and Harry's friendship. Can you hear me Pragya your and Harry's friendship" I said getting angry.

"Yea I believe my ears are working fine so I can hear you" Pragya said with a smile.

"How can you be so relaxed?" I said getting annoyed.

"Listen Pinki whatever you say...I believe Riyle I trust her" Pragya said with confidence.

"Why??" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Well..." I looked at Riyle and she was blushing.

"Yes Riyle what is it?" Pragya asked her rubbing her shoulder.

"If you want I can tell the truth in front of everyone" she said and a bright smile appeared on both of our faces.

"You will really?" I said hugging her in excitement.

"Yea I will I will save all of your guys friendship" she said hugging me back.

"Great!! I am calling everyone to gather at the school campus tomorrow morning" Pragya said getting excited.

"Take out your phone Pragya" I said sarcastically.

"Don't order me.. I'm messaging Rei..she will inform everyone" Pragya said typing and looking at her phone.

"Bye the way where is that bitch I mean your friend?" I asked crossing my arms.

"She is out of town to visit her grandmother...she is sick" Riyle said bitting her lower lip.

"Your friend should get sick" I said and Riyle gigged.

"Ok done...Rei will inform others" Pragya said making a victory sign.

"Tomorrow we will get to see a nice show" I said sharing a high five with Pragya and Riyle laughed.

"But tell me something why are going against your friend?" I asked looking at Riyle.

"I may support my friend but I don't support what is wrong" she said looking at the ground.

"But still why do you care so much and why does Pragya trust you so much?" I asked looking at her, I noticed her facial expression changing. I also noticed Pragya getting a bit uncomfortable.

"Pinki...I trust Riyle because I know..." Pragya said getting pause.

"Because you know what?" I asked getting tense.

"Riyle loves Harry"

Now don't jump into conclusion bitches.. LOL 😂 wait for the next one chapter... please vote and comment love you....❤❤