Lost Friendship

Chapter: 23

Next day I get to know that some girl saw Pragya in the parking lot and helped her to get home safely. I was so worried last night. I was searching her but couldn't find her. Now I am relieved to hear that she is safe. Anyway as I was heading to my class I saw Pragya with her friends. I looked at her with a smile on my face but she ignored me.

Strange!

"Hey Pragya!" I called her and she looked at me with disgust. What's wrong?

"Just get lost with your innocent face Styles" Wait did I do that she is so angry on me?

"Wait Pragya what happened?" I asked holding her hand. Chanyeol came in and pushed me away.

"Stay away Harry" he said pushing me back.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I said  getting angry.

"Harry!!" I turned back and saw Sayani coming running  towards us with the others.

"Harry what are we hearing?" Niall said with a confused look. What do they mean?

"Is it true Harry you tried to-" as Louis was going to say something Pragya shouted.

"SHUT UP" she yelled covering her ears then she looked at me with teary eyes "You are lucky Harry you are still in this school and if you want to stay in this school  just stay away from me"

"Okay but what did I do?" I asked nearly screaming.

"YOU TRIED TO FUCK ME" Pragya shouted bursting out crying.

I stand there like a statue not knowing what to say. How can this be possible? I was saving her. And now everyone is thinking I tried to....NO!! NO!! NO!! This is insane.

"Who told you this?" I asked Pragya looking at her.

"Does it matter?" She said with disgust "Let's go guys"

She left without turning back for once and that's when her bracelet fall on the ground. I picked that up and stared at it.

"Harry" I turned back looking at Sayani.

"We believe you Harry tell us what actually happened?" Zayn asked looking at me.

"I don't know" I said without having any expression on my face. I just left that place taking the bracelet in my hand. If I wanted I could say what actually happened!! But I don't want anyone to know that Pragya was drunk last night. If anyone gets to know this then Pragya's dad will be in trouble. This school will get in trouble.

*Present*

"And for hiding it I'm getting this punishment" I signed looking at the bracelet.

I'm ready to face this misunderstanding for my entire life but I can't see Pragya getting hurt. I slowly get up from the floor. I saw my phone lying on the bed. I picked up my phone and saw a message on the screen. As I unlocked my phone I saw the name annoying bitch popping out. I didn't read the message but straight away deleted it. I picked up my jacket and went outside closing the door behind me.

*At Zayn's house*

"You sure?" I asked looking at Sayani.

"I don't know Pinki he never talked about it" she said with a sign "What we know is they used to love each other and Harry tried to-"

"Nonsense, I don't believe" I said interrupting Sayani "No one can ever do this to their friends"

"We know that but whenever we tried to ask him about it he never opened his mouth" Louis said crossing his arms.

"Anyway-" as I was going to speak I was interrupted by the door bell.

"I'm opening the door" Liam said walking towards the door.

I got up from the couch ready to leave. It was quite late I need to go home now. I really need to find the truth. I just can't believe Harry has done that. I will find out the truth. Between I guess within now Harry has read my message. I was blushing thinking how he would react. As I was having this train of thoughts Liam opened the door. I was going to step outside when my eyes meet the green one.

"Harry"

Hello!! I was so excited to write this chapter Hehe!! Anyway hope you liked this one. Please vote and comment. Love you..