Vanished Love

Chapter: 27

"Talking about me?"

"No your twin" Pinki said with a smile and everyone started to laugh.

"You!!" She pointed her finger at Pinki.

"You?? Sorry kid but I'm not your twin" everyone bursted out laughing.

"Shut up! You ruined my plan" she said putting her hand down.

"Well I was born to ruin everything this is the reason no one likes me much" Pinki said and everyone started giggling.

"Oh just shut up" she yelled "my plan was going perfect but you interrupted"

"Excuse me" Pinki gave her a innocent puppy face look.

"Don't make that face" she warned Pinki  "I thought maybe I could use you against Harry but no! You are here protecting him"

"Enough!" This time Harry yelled coming in front "Veronica what is your problem? why did you do all this?"

"Revenge baby!" Veronica simply said crossing her arms "my plan was to kick you out of the school but this bitch instead of complaining to the Principal that Harry made me drunk she stood up to protect your ass"

"Well I knew you were the one who made me drunk" Pinki said pointing her finger at Veronica.

"Yea whatever previously also I made Pragya drunk and my plan was in perfect track but this big hearted bitch just warned him to stay away" Veronica said in a sarcastic way.

"At least I'm not a black hearted like you" Pragya replied back.

"You all just ruined my plan for taking revenge" Veronica said kicking the mud.

"Revenge? For what?" Harry asked in shock.

"Well! Well! Well" Veronica smirked looking at Harry.

"Stop with your smirking bitch" Sayani said getting angry "we should be the one taking revenge. You and your mom made our life as hell"

"That's the thing!" Veronica clapped her hands "that's were the story started"

"What do you mean?" Harry asked raising his eyebrow.

"Let me take you to the past" Veronica said smiling moving her hand upwards.

"Veronica no!" Riyle said shaking her head.

"You just shut your mouth, betrayal!" Veronica said to Riyle and she looked downwards.

"Just say it we all want to know" Pragya said looking at Veronica.

"Yeah right just say it" Harry said standing in patience.

"Remember how your lovely mother betrayed your father?" Veronica asked with a smirk and Harry got angry.

"Why are you bringing that up?" Sayani asked in a shaky voice.

"Well...your mother is the reason why my dad betrayed my mom" as Veronica said this a tear rolled down from her eyes.

"WHAT?" Harry was completely in shock and so were everyone.

"Yes! Yes! Your mom... because of that bitch my dad left my mom" Veronica shouted "you should be greatfull that after your father passed away my mom allowed you two insects to leave with us"

"What did you say about my mom?" Harry made a fist looking at Veronica.

"Bitch!! Your mom is a bitch" Veronica repeated.

"YOU.." Harry ran towards Veronica to punch her but all the four boys hold him at the right time.

"Dude calm down!" Liam said holding Harry by his right shoulder.

"Harry control" Louis said holding him by his waist.

"She is a girl Harry don't hit her" Niall said holding Harry by his left shoulder.

"Yeah Veronica is a girl" Zayn said looking at Sayani "and so is your sister" he winked at Sayani.

"Yayy!!" Sayani ran towards Veronica and kicked her "you are lucky I didn't use my hands"

"You all will die" Veronica said rolling over the ground.

"Listen Veronica what you are doing doesn't make any sense" Pragya said and Rei nodded.

"Things which already happened you just can't change them by taking revenge" Suga said and Rei nodded.

"Destroying Harry's life will not bring your dad back" Chanyeol said and Rei nodded.

"And that's why you should die" Rei said kicking Veronica's left arm.

"Ouch!!" Veronica shouted in pain.

"Listen Veronica now we can also take revenge saying that our mom betrayed dad because of your father" Sayani signed "but we will not do that because it's no one's fault"

"Our mom loved dad a lot and so did your father your mom" Harry said crossing his arms "but maybe destiny somehow tight them together"

"You only lost your dad Veronica but we lost both our mom and dad" Sayani said getting sad.

"Just leave this hatred and jealousy" Pragya said giving a hand to Veronica "just enjoy your life to the fullest"

"Exactly" Rei said and everyone started laughing.

"Say Veronica?" Riyle looked at Veronica with a smile.

"I don't know" Veronica said standing up.

"Maybe you can start with a sorry" Sayani said with a smirk.

"Sorry!"

"Just cheer up" Sayani pushed her from the back "if you are alone we will find you a boyfriend"

"What? no!" Veronica blushed and everyone started laughing.

"Harry?" Pragya looked at Harry and he nodded.

"Veronica whatever happened between our parents it's not our fault" Harry signed "so instead of fighting let's get back together as brother and sister again"

"We already are brother and sister" Veronica said smiling and a tear rolled down from her eyes.

"Ok ok don't cry let's have a group hug everyone" Rei suggest and everyone agreed.

"Wait where's Pinki?" Harry asked looking at Pragya.

"Strange she was here" Pragya looked around to find her but couldn't see her.

"Wow! She just vanished like a wizard" Louis said giggling looking at Harry.

"Pinki?"

Hey everyone!! Here we go with the 27th chapter. A great twist is going to come after this...so wait for it... please vote and comment...love you 😘